Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Which I find surprising, because they are all academically successful and many are from wealthy families.

No, I refuse to work on any such project, and have a fairly negative opinion of military work in general. Which reminds me of a funny story:

[Relevant: There is an air force base nearby which occasionally discharges large number of recruits, many of which have attitude problems]
Me: [Sitting on a not-very-crowded train, waiting for it to leave Union Station]
Guy in military uniform: "Move."
Me: *ignore*
Guy: "You deaf? Gimme the seat!"
Me: "There are 20 or more seats left in this car alone, at least two of which are window seats. Why the hell do you want this one so badly?"
Guy: "I'm giving you a direct order, civvie! Now move!"
Me: "And what makes you think I will obey anything you say, order or not?"
Guy: "Are you challenging me? Who are you to question me?"
Me: "I'm that guy who if I worked on military projects could be one of the ones designing that $100 million dick extension you call a plane."
Guy: *turns red, leaves after giving a "If we were alone I would kill you right now" look*

Wow? seriously? Tell me you are making this shit up?

Do you douse yourself with fuck-knuckle pheromones every morning or something? From the stories you tell you seem to have inordinately unpleasant experiences with idiots.
It kind of seems a tad farfetched.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Wow? seriously? Tell me you are making this shit up?

Do you douse yourself with fuck-knuckle pheromones every morning or something? From the stories you tell you seem to have inordinately unpleasant experiences with idiots.
It kind of seems a tad farfetched.
No, people can tell that I am...different. Remember this?
I once had a woman run across 6 lanes of 70kph traffic to get away from me being behind her....I am probably the most quiet and non-interacting person you are likely to meet.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, reading this makes my head hurt.

Before this update, TE4 is OP. Magic blocks. Too easy.

After this update. OMG I'm not using AA anymore! TE4 is dead to me now. This change is stupid. Etc. Even though KL mentioned there is a config to set power requirement to 0...

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019

After this update. OMG I'm not using AA anymore! TE4 is dead to me now. This change is stupid. Etc. Even though KL mentioned there is a config to set power requirement to 0...

They could have at least had more legitimate grievances, I never use them because they have a distinct lack of use once on pulse feature. I seldom use them for farming berries as I well don't bother farming the berries, I'm probably missing out on a lot, but I don't know, I just never bothered with them.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019

I can't even see anybody freaking out? Mind linking me the specific chain?

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Might be deleted. I can't find most of them now.

There are some non-freaking out comments about not using AA due to power requirement too. Even though KL mentioned the config option.

Some even compared the dynamism tablet from TT. Which they forgot to compare which is easier to get.

Omegatron

Mar 29, 2013
England

It's entirely possible that different groups of people had those different opinions, despite the jokes not everyone on reddit actually thinks alike.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
I dunno how it is in Canadialand, but I believe cyberstalking is a crime here in the States, or at least in a lot of them, and you could prolly get restraining orders that include online interactions.

Also, for the good feels, @Reika, have a picture of mah kitty, Toki:

3434228_1424569504.2787_funddescription.png

Reactions: 1SDAN and DrowElf

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I dunno how it is in Canadialand, but I believe cyberstalking is a crime here in the States, or at least in a lot of them, and you could prolly get restraining orders that include online interactions.

Also, for the good feels, @Reika, have a picture of mah kitty, Toki:

Now would be a bad time to mention cats and dogs bring me no joy whatsoever...

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
He is truly a dragon beyond compare

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.