Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
He is using the Purple text...this cannot be good

Everything mewtwo...everything
S***!

1306866467_jumping_out_the_window.gif

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Let's just say that some stuff in here has been getting a little too directed, a little too close to personal attacks for my liking.

Also, please watch the language--we do have forum rules about this, and I don't want to see this thread turn into the old No Topic Thread.
Okay, sorry about that. I thought it was fine so long as I censored myself.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Let's just say that some stuff in here has been getting a little too directed, a little too close to personal attacks for my liking.

Also, please watch the language--we do have forum rules about this, and I don't want to see this thread turn into the old No Topic Thread.
Oh, so no censoring either?

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, so no censoring either?

I'll just say that swearing is not encouraged and leave it at that. See Rule 2 the second bullet point here.

...also I think I may need to update the links in my signature, because Jaded and Nana are ninjas and changed them on me. :p

Reactions: Padfoote

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah...C++...that thing...

You got a problem with C++, bwoy?

http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeas..._will_mod_makers_embrace_the_unix_philosophy/

The premise of it is good but the reasons/excuses/thoughts that are spelt out there is so full of self entitlement bovine excrement that I could even smell it through my screen.

"UNIX philosophy." Ha. Haha. Hahahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! The poor dear doesn't even realize that they're perpetually stuck in the 80s. I hope they have plenty of money, that big hair can't be cheap to maintain. (Big, not long. Long hair is only marginally more expensive to maintain than short hair.)

Last edited:

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
"UNIX philosophy." Ha. Haha. Hahahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! The poor dear doesn't even realize that they're perpetually stuck in the 80s. I hope they have plenty of money, that big hair can't be cheap to maintain. (Big, not long. Long hair is only marginally more expensive to maintain than short hair.)
Big hair haha :D that mental image

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Playing vanilla:
Me: Mentions modded MC
Random Player: UGH! MODS ARE HACKS. THEY GIVE YOU INVINCIBILTIY AND INFINITE DIAMONDS! YOURE GAY, MODS ARE GAY, AND ANYONE WHO USES THEM IS GAY!
Me: *Leaves Server*
In my mind: This world needs less 8 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.