Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
just don't use the comma to separate every three places and use decimal point
[500000000000.3,1000000000.5]
magic

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
And people wonder why the French RC videos look like the power values are 1000x larger...
I don't remember how it is displayed for me but is it dependent on the computer's locale or on the Minecraft language setting?

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Backdating to that version of OpenGL would be a lot of work for very little gain.
If there was a significant number of players affected by this then it could be a worthwhile fix- if someone is willing to build such a mod.
(though outright removing the OpenGL files is plain stupid; but given the rest of the post I'd say its badly phrased communication rather than asking for something stupid)

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

c3UWlwr.gif

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Still, what he's trying to do (or asking other people to do) will break a bunch of stuff...
He's probably just not very knowledgable about how programming works. He's not stupid, just ignorant. It's our duty as knowledgable people to educate those ready to learn, and from what I've read, no one's told him yet why it won't work. All they're saying is he needs to buy something to play a game he's already bought. It's not his fault he's ignorant, no one's probably ever took the time to teach him even the basics of coding. He's just asking for something that would let him play Minecraft like we do

TL;DR: Ignorant != Stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.