Really? A "BronyModPack"?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExEvolution

Jul 29, 2019
While I don't agree with their choices, I really don't agree with making a mod pack for them. I cringe at the idea of what might be going on in these servers. And the fact that they put a url to their pages in the description of the mod is even worst.

Catering to the scum of the earth honestly. Is there a way to permanently hide certain mods from the launcher? I'd like to see a context menu on the mod packs with a "Remove This Modpack" option. Or make this one of those private modpacks you worked on so they have to add the code to get it.

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
What do you think might be going on in their servers? Care to elaborate on the disgust? :D

Honza8D

Jul 29, 2019
FiringOrbitalFriendshipCannon.gif

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
The modpack is made for some of the developers kids (stated by slowpoke on a mindcrack interview), but thanks for your intolerant hate. Why does it matter if you can see it on the launcher?

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
This pack contains the following mods by default:
  • LiteLoader by Mumfrey
  • VoxelEssentials by Chrismack, Mumfrey, and Verdana
  • VoxelMenu by xIGBClutchIx and Mumfrey
  • VoxelFlight by The VoxelModPack Team
  • VoxelWorld by xTiming
  • VoxelPlayer by xTiming, MamiyaOtaru and Mumfrey
  • VoxelTextures by Mumfrey
  • Macro/Keybind Mod by Mumfrey
  • IntegratedSoundpacks by Mumfrey
  • VoxelGET by Mumfrey
  • MineLittlePony by Verdana
  • Rei's Minimap by ReiFNSK
  • VoxelSniperGUI by Jimmynator and xIGBCLutchIx
  • WorldEdit CUI - LiteLoader Edition by yetanotherx
  • MCPatcher by Kahr
To be quite honest, it doesn't really look all that fun. So who cares?

Zivel

Jul 29, 2019
And people were worried about the yognauts... its the brony's we really should be worried about.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
The OP breaks the rule of no name-calling. Please keep in mind that regardless of if you like ponies and rainbows or not we are not forcing you to install this modpack. Name calling and not-so veiled insults are not tolerated. As the entire OP is a rule violation I am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.