ReactorCraft Tritium

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
I started to play with reactorcraft and after a good explosion while trying to get some tritium. So I was wondering if anyone got a good setup to make some tritium?

One that can be scaleable would be the best, but any design would do it!

-Mad

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Hello!
I started to play with reactorcraft and after a good explosion while trying to get some tritium. So I was wondering if anyone got a good setup to make some tritium?

One that can be scaleable would be the best, but any design would do it!

-Mad
Here is mine, which can produce over 4000 mB/s.
zlhR15S.png

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Here is mine, which can produce over 4000 mB/s.
zlhR15S.png
Are the three reactors without steamlines actually doing anything besides producing tritium? (I realize you don't need the power)

Was building in a cold biome deliberate? That's a hot-looking reactor.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
{Reactor/Tritium image}
Reika, if you're feeling verbose, I need a bit of an education here:
Looking at your reactors (I hope its acceptable to look at those as four distinct reactors, since the quadrants shouldn't be interacting at all other than sharing plumbing), you have 7 reflectors and 7 tritium collectors (whatever they're called) to a side.

I'm making some assumptions based on my limited understanding:
* Neutrons only travel in 4 cardinal directions
* Reflectors only handle neutrons created by the reactor cores (which are arranged inside a 5x5 grid)
* Tritium collector blocks also function by handling neutrons (Never played with these at all; large assumption)

Are the "edge" reflectors of those 7 actually doing anything other than looking nicer? Would it be just as functional to have 5 reflectors and 5 tritium collectors to a side?

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
Reika, if you're feeling verbose, I need a bit of an education here:
Looking at your reactors (I hope its acceptable to look at those as four distinct reactors, since the quadrants shouldn't be interacting at all other than sharing plumbing), you have 7 reflectors and 7 tritium collectors (whatever they're called) to a side.

I'm making some assumptions based on my limited understanding:
* Neutrons only travel in 4 cardinal directions
* Reflectors only handle neutrons created by the reactor cores (which are arranged inside a 5x5 grid)
* Tritium collector blocks also function by handling neutrons (Never played with these at all; large assumption)

Are the "edge" reflectors of those 7 actually doing anything other than looking nicer? Would it be just as functional to have 5 reflectors and 5 tritium collectors to a side?
You are correct, actually...those edge ones do nothing.