Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

99ways2die

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 99ways2die
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: Played a bunch of tekkit and a bit of FTB, I know a fair bit about most of the mods but I would like to learn more about the others.
Goals On Server: To build a town with some of my friends as well as make some other big builds and projects. I would also like to look into Mystcraft and some other mods like Applied Energistics.
Unique Skills?: Building big towns and factories. Teaching newer players what the server is about and helping them along.
How Active are you?: Every Day atleast 2 hours
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech/Builder

Last edited:

AlbinoBlackCows

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: AlbinoBlackCows
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: I have my have hosted my own FTB server, and have played tekkit since its early versions.
Goals On Server: To help others, play with friends, and have good time on this server.
Unique Skills?: I like to dedicate my time on a variety of projects, and helping others with my knowledge.
How Active are you?: I play on a daily basis.
Which sums you up?: Builder, Helper, Outgoing Individual.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
sorry all, been a bit absent lately. Checking whitelist now.[DOUBLEPOST=1403751879][/DOUBLEPOST]ImFabby welcome back. rewhitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1403751948][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: 99ways2die
Experience with modded MC: Played a bunch of tekkit and a bit of FTB, I know a fair bit about most of the mods but I would like to learn more about the others.
Goals On Server: To build a town with some of my friends as well as make some other big builds and projects. I would also like to look into Mystcraft and some other mods like Applied Energistics.
Unique Skills?: Building big towns and factories. Teaching newer players what the server is about and helping them along.
How Active are you?: Every Day atleast 2 hours
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech/Builder
Denied as stated on SQUirrellCraft forums

Last edited:

PoundPup

Jul 29, 2019
I've decided to give multiplayer modded MC another go, Singleplayer is getting bland. I was accepted awhile back, but I'll re-apply anyway.

In Game Name: Pound_Pup
Experience with modded MC: Been playing with mods since ~Beta 1.7.3, FTB and similar packs since their inception
Goals On Server: Build up a stockpile of items, automate everything, get back into bee breeding, maybe team up with someone
Unique Skills?: Creativity, problem solving abilities
How Active are you?: Should be on a couple hours a day, at least.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech/Decent Builder

DarkNintendoGuy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: DarkNintendoGuy
Banned Before:I have never been banned on a minecraft server before.
Experience with modded MC: I have very good experience with Attack if the b team, Ftb Unleashed, Ftb Ultimate, Ftb blood and bones, Madpack, Tekkit, Ftb horizons and Ftb Monster.
Goals On Server: To get more in reactor craft, Get better at building, Try to get every machine in ftb( It's gonna be hard but I will do it)
Unique Skills?:Building, Pvping, Mining, Resource gathering.
How Active are you?:I play Around 3-6 hours a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I'm a really great Builder, Adventurer, and Helper.

XeoMatrix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XeoMatrix
Reason for wanting to join: The game itself is more fun with more ppl. Want to try this and meet different ideas and designs.
Plans/Goals: My goal is to me part of a changing world, create my world in it, factory, house, anything in my imagination.
Prior experience: Played MC since the first version on beta, have created nice concepts but all of them are local and not on servers.
Preferred voice chat: Not planning to use, but i do have the hardware for it if i need to use it in game.
Will you record: No
Squirrels cute or pest?: They can be cute when you take care of them, the one outside are the dangerous one, had bad experiences. LMAO !

BashCake

Jul 29, 2019
Banned Before: Yes, had the game for almost 4 years. Of course once in my time i was banned, I was like 12.
Experience with modded MC: Saying that I played the FTB where you can only play the custom map with it. 1.2.5 2 years ago playing ever sense.
Goals On Server: Build a big base, and help other players.
Unique Skills?: I can program in java and c# learned all by my self.
How Active are you?: On every day.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech, but also like the breed bees here and there.

WeasleWabbit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coljac

Banned Before: Yes, I placed a bucket of sludge in spawn on an accident once, but the admins forgave me with some rhetoric. :)
Experience with modded MC: I started back in the first days of the technic pack. Oh how I miss the OPness of old EE. I play with friends and have beaten the game multiple times.
Goals On Server: Have fun playing with my friends without causing too much trouble, if I can convince them to play! :)
Unique Skills?: I've done nearly every extreme sport there is. Cliff diving, wakeboarding, bmx, you name it. I suck at ball sports though.
How Active are you?: As often as my schedule lets me. Could be an hour, could be all night!
Which sums you up? Builder, Adrenaline Junkie, Adventurous, I feel like I'm making a dating profile right now... funny on occasions.

Jul 29, 2019
in Game Name: 320veseljko023
Banned Before: never
Experience with modded MC: yes since 1.2.5
Goals On Server: having fun and meeting some friends
Unique Skills?: Im great bulider , i have expirience with thermal expansions.
How Active are you?: 20 hours in one week
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Bulider

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
If you have not figured it out SQUirrellCraft is CLOSED!!! Sorry for any confusion. Thank you for your time and effort in your applications. Good luck to you all. :D

emhush

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:xMrconflictx
Banned Before:no
Experience with modded MC:beginner
Goals On Server: Build, make some friends, have some good conversation
Unique Skills?: I can picture a finished product very well before its begun
How Active are you?: im on quite often
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: builder/social

striker90333

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: striker90333