Rawr :3

Hipolipolopigus

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all ^-^

Came across this while messing around with the evil-pack-which-shall-not-be-named and I'm beginning my conversion :p A bit on me; I'm an avid gamer and C# programmer, currently starting up a dev studio for my own F2P work. I'm a bit of an English/grammar/formatting nut, so watch out for that ;) I plan to start making my own mods for Minecraft after a quick refresher on Java (Not too different from C# in terms of syntax), though I may actually look at making my own voxel engine instead :rolleyes:

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums Hipolipolopigus (can I call you Hipoli instead? Name is hard to pronounce/write :p). Glad to have another programmer around, see if you can sneak yourself into the Support areas when you get yourself reacquainted with Java, I'm sure you could bring a lot of help :D

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
HI
I'm Munaus and I am from Technic. You know, T-E-C-H-N-I-C? That thing with the stuff that makes stuff go do things?

I'm also an active follower of Lord Voldemort, he-who-most-definitly-should-not-be-named-by-anyone-who-is-not-a-loyal-DeathEater.

BurningCake

Jul 29, 2019
HI
I'm Munaus and I am from Technic. You know, T-E-C-H-N-I-C? That thing with the stuff that makes stuff go do things?

I'm also an active follower of Lord Voldemort, he-who-most-definitly-should-not-be-named-by-anyone-who-is-not-a-loyal-DeathEater.

Shush Munaus, you're causing a commotion. In this part of town, mentioning *looks around* Technic may put you on The List. Yea, The List. (o_(o

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Careful Cake, Munaus is a member of the Super Trolls, they will trollify you to the point of self-creeperation :p Jking.

Munaus, I summoned you on another thread a while ago and I still haven't seen you appear, I need you to trollify someone, I thought we had a contract? It is binding!

PS: I like your avatar Hipoli, that is an actor!

Hipolipolopigus

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums Hipolipolopigus (can I call you Hipoli instead? Name is hard to pronounce/write :p). Glad to have another programmer around, see if you can sneak yourself into the Support areas when you get yourself reacquainted with Java, I'm sure you could bring a lot of help :D
Hipo is fine ;) I might end up there, you never know :p I have some ideas and old code that might be useful, but that's from the very, VERY early days and it was based around Spout's API.

HI

-Hides- I've said nothing. NOTHING! .__.'

PS: I like your avatar Hipoli, that is an actor!
Thanks, RDJ is one of my favorite actors :3

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Cake is a member too

:eek: I am surrounded.

cat-surrounded-by-paparazzi.jpg

Hipolipolopigus

Jul 29, 2019
It's obviously because I'm so awesome :3 I'll try to be active around other parts of the site, though I've got a lot on my plate at the moment and not a lot to contribute here ><'