Casual Server RandomServer|Infinity 1.10 |Casual Whitelist|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
Hey its saying my infinity pack is not the correct pack I've updated ect is there something disabled or enabled that I have to add? is what its saying do I have to manually download updates for these?

BedqK03.png

Last edited:

tntdoesminecraft

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name:
What Mods you like to use:Tinkers, IC2, twilight forest, thermal expansion
Standard Progression Path:Tinkers>ic2/thermal expansion
Do you like to be a jerk: No I like playing with normal nice people
Why do you want to join this server:Because I want to have fun with other people

DickSkips

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: DickSkips
What Mods you like to use: AppliedEntergistics, Tinkers, Ender IO, IC2.
Standard Progression Path: Tinker, Ender IO, AE
Do you like to be a jerk: No i do not
Why do you want to join this server: I need a nice community to join so i can have fun with some friendly people where no items are banned

srslyaiden123

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Sadderdaze
What Mods you like to use: Thaumcraft and IC2 and Computercraft
Standard Progression Path: Computercraft>IC2>Thaumcraft>Then whatever haha
Do you like to be a jerk:Only if someones being a jerk to me.
Why do you want to join this server: I like small whitelisted servers that I can meet cool people on and to play with other people other than myself.

Mijn Nickname

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MijnNickname
What mods I like to use: Thermal Expantion, Ender IO, And a lot of tech related mods like Funky locomotion
Standard Progression Path: (modded) Skyblock skills > Thermal E > TiCon > Ender IO > Then some more....
Do you like to be a jerk: not at all, but I do have a humor that sometimes can hurt people when they don't understand it correctly, I try to keep stuff to myself when I think it can get out of hand.
Why do you want to join this server: I wanna have a small team of players on a small server so that they can help me with what ever, and I don't enjoy playin solo anymore as much. :/

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for some more poeple for this time slot. People who will be playing from around 7pm mountain time to about 7 am. Mainly EU players.

Toteke

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Toteke
What Mods you like to use: I'm trying to master Witchery and the new Thaumcraft.
Standard Progression Path: I wander aimlessly and just build to suit my current need.
Do you like to be a jerk: Not something I go out of my way for.
Why do you want to join this server: I don't want to worry about people screwing with my stuff.

flapjacck

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: flapjacck
What Mods you like to use: Factorization, Steve carts, Tinkers.
Standard Progression Path: I usually start with Tinker and then go straight into Thermal expansion, after that it just depends on what i'm feeling really, Mine-factory is always fun.
Do you like to be a jerk: Who thrives to be disliked?
Why do you want to join this server: I'd like to play on a server with other EU members, also i'm looking for a small community server to have fun in whilst playing FTB!

silverman24300

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: silverman24300
What Mods you like to use: bloodmagic, thaumcraft, tinkers
Standard Progression Path: tinkers>thaumcraft/bloodmagic> then all the tech mods i can
Do you like to be a jerk: no
Why do you want to join this server: i just wanna play some modded minecraft with other people instead of playing on my own

xCopyright

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Toteke
What Mods you like to use: I'm trying to master Witchery and the new Thaumcraft.
Standard Progression Path: I wander aimlessly and just build to suit my current need.
Do you like to be a jerk: Not something I go out of my way for.
Why do you want to join this server: I don't want to worry about people screwing with my stuff.
MC Name: flapjacck
What Mods you like to use: Factorization, Steve carts, Tinkers.
Standard Progression Path: I usually start with Tinker and then go straight into Thermal expansion, after that it just depends on what i'm feeling really, Mine-factory is always fun.
Do you like to be a jerk: Who thrives to be disliked?
Why do you want to join this server: I'd like to play on a server with other EU members, also i'm looking for a small community server to have fun in whilst playing FTB!
MC Name: silverman24300
What Mods you like to use: bloodmagic, thaumcraft, tinkers
Standard Progression Path: tinkers>thaumcraft/bloodmagic> then all the tech mods i can
Do you like to be a jerk: no
Why do you want to join this server: i just wanna play some modded minecraft with other people instead of playing on my own
Added you three to the whitelist.

Ldog12345

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: ldog12345
What Mods you like to use: Ender IO, Tinkers, IC2, And im also starting to love the new big reactors!
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers>Ender IO>Big reactors>Thermal expansion
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope!
Why do you want to join this server: Im just wanted to try to play on a server with some really friendly people plus i'm getting really tired of playing single player.

Deadly_Unicorn

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Deadly_Unicorn
What Mods you like to use: Tinkers, Ender IO
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers -> Thermal Expansion -> AE
Do you like to be a jerk: No
Why do you want to join this server: I wan't to join a server with a nice community :D

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Awerick11
What Mods you like to use: Anything awesome, but Botania, MFR, Ender Io, and some more
Standard Progression Path: Tinker> TE/MFR >Magic/EnderIo
Do you like to be a jerk: Uh, absolutely, definetly not.
Why do you want to join this server: I've played on servers quite a while, finally got good enough at modded to try one here.

Legacyalive

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Legacyalive
What Mods you like to use: I love using tinkers, starting to use EnderIO as well as starting to get back into IC2
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers -> EnderIO -> Thermal Exp -> Thaumcraft -> Whatever tickles my fancy
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope - hate jerks
Why do you want to join this server: My friends have moved on from Minecraft but I still love playing, hate playing Single player. Looking to find a new group of people (perhaps friends?) who love to build fun and funky things in MC!

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Awerick11
What Mods you like to use: Anything awesome, but Botania, MFR, Ender Io, and some more
Standard Progression Path: Tinker> TE/MFR >Magic/EnderIo
Do you like to be a jerk: Uh, absolutely, definetly not.
Why do you want to join this server: I've played on servers quite a while, finally got good enough at modded to try one here.

MC Name: Legacyalive
What Mods you like to use: I love using tinkers, starting to use EnderIO as well as starting to get back into IC2
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers -> EnderIO -> Thermal Exp -> Thaumcraft -> Whatever tickles my fancy
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope - hate jerks
Why do you want to join this server: My friends have moved on from Minecraft but I still love playing, hate playing Single player. Looking to find a new group of people (perhaps friends?) who love to build fun and funky things in MC!
'

Added you two. Enjoy

Arasis

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Arasis
What Mods you like to use: Botania, TiCo, MFR, TE, Thaumcraft, EnderIO, BigReactors, AE2
Standard Progression Path: TiCo > TE > Botania > MFR/EnderIO > Thaumcraft
Do you like to be a jerk: No, but I'll eat monster jerky early on.
Why do you want to join this server: I've been playing SSP (Infinity pack) shortly after its release, as there were no servers up yet. I'd like to try FTB in SMP instead of playing SSP all the time. :)

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Arasis
What Mods you like to use: Botania, TiCo, MFR, TE, Thaumcraft, EnderIO, BigReactors, AE2
Standard Progression Path: TiCo > TE > Botania > MFR/EnderIO > Thaumcraft
Do you like to be a jerk: No, but I'll eat monster jerky early on.
Why do you want to join this server: I've been playing SSP (Infinity pack) shortly after its release, as there were no servers up yet. I'd like to try FTB in SMP instead of playing SSP all the time. :)

Added :D

cwa104

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: drastiK88
What Mods you like to use: Applied Energistics, Industrialcraft 2, Ender IO, and other things to help machines work together.
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers tools > farm up materials, build all the machines.
Do you like to be a jerk: Not unless provoked with good reason. I typically stick to my own.
Why do you want to join this server: I enjoy playing on servers as there are people to talk to and if the need arises, potential showing off of our projects.

jakedabomb

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: jakedabomb
What Mods you like to use: IC2, AE2, and Tinkers'
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers' > Thermal Expansion/IC2 > Thaumcraft > AE2 > Anything else
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope, that's not my type
Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a tight-knit community-based server, and this seems like the one. I might do livestreams on and off.

Bonecrushermh

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Newjavaer
What Mods you like to use: I love tech mods and love to automate everything.
Standard Progression Path:t Tinkers> enderio> bigreactors> AE> draconic
Do you like to be a jerk: No i go to whitelisted servers for people who aren't jerks. i may get mad and kinda act like one but that's about the only time.
Why do you want to join this server: I want to join the server because i like playing on whitelisted servers cause people who put the effort into getting whitelisted usually care about the server and would care about getting banned, basically they wont break the rules cause they don't want to be banned and id rather someone not grief or do something else to me and get banned and they not care what they did and id have to redo all my stuff.