Casual Server RandomServer|Infinity 1.10 |Casual Whitelist|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

wiseman1602

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: wiseman1602
What Mods you like to use: I enjoy tech and automation so build craft thermal expansion ic2 ender io mfr etc
Standard Progression Path:Tinkers>Some kind of basic form of power>AE>MFR>Ender IO>And then whatever else new that i discover
Do you like to be a jerk?: No, i try to be as friendly as possible with everyone i meet.
Why Do you want to join this server:and i want to find a nice server and community that i could be a part of and meet lots of awesome people.

Last edited:

Deskonhecido

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Deskonhecido
What Mods you like to use: I like using a little bit of everything but I tend to thermal expansion and thaumcraft alot
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers>Thermal>AE/Thaumcraft/Everything else
Do you like to be a jerk: No, I avoid working with people in servers in order to avoid misunderstandings or getting griefed
Why do you want to join this server: Well, I kinda came back to ftb because I love mods, and I love little servers with not too many people :D

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, we closed whitelisting for a bit do to having quite a number of people on and the server beginning to show signs of lagging. However everything is resolved and server was upgraded.

Whitelisting is back open and new applicants will be promptly accepted.
If you applied before, please apply again to show sign of continued interest. I'll try to be as prompt as possible.

wiseman1602

Jul 29, 2019
What Mods you like to use: I enjoy tech and automation so build craft thermal expansion ic2 ender io mfr etc
Standard Progression Path:Tinkers>Some kind of basic form of power>AE>MFR>Ender IO>And then whatever else new that i discover
Do you like to be a jerk?: No, i try to be as friendly as possible with everyone i meet.
Why Do you want to join this server:and i want to find a nice server and community that i could be a part of and meet lots of awesome people.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Added :D