Casual Server RandomServer|Infinity 1.10 |Casual Whitelist|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, we closed whitelisting for a bit do to having quite a number of people on and the server beginning to show signs of lagging. However everything is resolved and server was upgraded.

Whitelisting is back open and new applicants will be promptly accepted.
If you applied before, please apply again to show sign of continued interest. I'll try to be as prompt as possible.

**IP and Specs**
8GB with potential upgrade if needed.
Sub-Domain: RandomServer.mcserver.ws:25576
IP: 167.114.0.221:25576

**Disabled and Enabled Mods**
Fastcraft is enabled.
Nothing Else Is Disabled

**Rules**
No Griefing
Be Nice
No Mining near spawn

**Goal**
Ideally I'm hoping to grow the server and get a close group of people to play tons of different packs with.
I'm open to creating pretty much everything but right now everything is just preliminaries.
So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in just answer the following questions.

**Application**
MC Name:
What Mods you like to use:
Standard Progression Path: I.E Tinker>TE>MCFR ect
Do you like to be a jerk:
Why do you want to join this server:

After you post I'll add you to the whitelist and you can join with the IP above.​

Last edited:

Lee Charleston

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VaultLord1
Favorite mods are currently TC4 and Blood Magic.
Ender IO > Thaumcraft
Not a jerk. Snarky, yes, but not a jerk.
A friend and I tried to set up our own server, but couldn't get it working. We decided playing with more people would be more fun anyway.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: VaultLord1
Favorite mods are currently TC4 and Blood Magic.
Ender IO > Thaumcraft
Not a jerk. Snarky, yes, but not a jerk.
A friend and I tried to set up our own server, but couldn't get it working. We decided playing with more people would be more fun anyway.

Added :D

xCopyright

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: xCopyright
What Mods you like to use: Want to get into doing a bit of magic... Ars Magica 2 might be a nice addition as well if others want it (don't if there was a reason it wasn't in the pack already)
Standard Progression Path: Don't really know.. guess I'll find out what I want to do as I go. Though I do want to mess around with Botania
Do you like to be a jerk: Not sure if this is a trick question, but I try not to be.
Why do you want to join this server: 10 players sounds like a nice small community.

zengetzu

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: zengetzu
What Mods you like to use: Tech based mods, sometimes ill check out magic mods like thaumcraft or blood magic
Standard Progression Path: I.E Tinker>TE>MFR, Then start magic.
Do you like to be a jerk: NOPE
Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a small community server to get to know the players and just have some fun. May record vids at a later date if that's alright.

Ltstewart1986

Jul 29, 2019
Ltstewart1986
What Mods you like to use: I like Tinkers Construct early game and I tend to rely on EnderIO and Thermal Expansion late game.
Standard Progression Path: Tinker, EnderIO, TE
Do you like to be a jerk: No.
Why do you want to join this server: I log about 6-8 hours a day playing MC in SP and I have tried doing many servers myself but being in the Navy I cant keep in touch with everyone all the time. I just want a small group that I can use for inspiration and to chat with whilst doing builds, possibly even collaboratively.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: xCopyright
What Mods you like to use: Want to get into doing a bit of magic... Ars Magica 2 might be a nice addition as well if others want it (don't if there was a reason it wasn't in the pack already)
Standard Progression Path: Don't really know.. guess I'll find out what I want to do as I go. Though I do want to mess around with Botania
Do you like to be a jerk: Not sure if this is a trick question, but I try not to be.
Why do you want to join this server: 10 players sounds like a nice small community.

MC Name: zengetzu
What Mods you like to use: Tech based mods, sometimes ill check out magic mods like thaumcraft or blood magic
Standard Progression Path: I.E Tinker>TE>MFR, Then start magic.
Do you like to be a jerk: NOPE
Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a small community server to get to know the players and just have some fun. May record vids at a later date if that's alright.

Ltstewart1986
What Mods you like to use: I like Tinkers Construct early game and I tend to rely on EnderIO and Thermal Expansion late game.
Standard Progression Path: Tinker, EnderIO, TE
Do you like to be a jerk: No.
Why do you want to join this server: I log about 6-8 hours a day playing MC in SP and I have tried doing many servers myself but being in the Navy I cant keep in touch with everyone all the time. I just want a small group that I can use for inspiration and to chat with whilst doing builds, possibly even collaboratively.

Added you all

NightHawk_bf

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: NightHawk___
What Mods you like to use: Tinkers, Mystcraft, AE, etc....
Standard Progression Path: Tinker>TE>MCFR
Do you like to be a jerk: No
Why do you want to join this server: Becuase I really want a group of people to play with that wont take my stuff and be a jerk.

Cameron2621

Jul 29, 2019
**Application**
MC Name: Cameron2621
What Mods you like to use: AE,Tinkers,IC2,MFR,Ender IO,Thaumcraft
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers > MFR > AE > Ender Io
Why do you want to join this server: I want to join so I can be apart of a community whith no greifing, an active group of players!

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
**Application**
MC Name: Cameron2621
What Mods you like to use: AE,Tinkers,IC2,MFR,Ender IO,Thaumcraft
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers > MFR > AE > Ender Io
Why do you want to join this server: I want to join so I can be apart of a community whith no greifing, an active group of players!

Added ;D

Skarate

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: SKarate
What Mods you like to use: All of them, but I tend to get into Botania and Blood Magic earliest.
Standard Progression Path: Tinker's Tools -> EnderIO -> Botania -> Blood Magic -> AE2 -> Free Flow
Do you like to be a jerk: Only to friends :p.
Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a small community in which I can enjoy all the things this modpack has to offer

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: SKarate
What Mods you like to use: All of them, but I tend to get into Botania and Blood Magic earliest.
Standard Progression Path: Tinker's Tools -> EnderIO -> Botania -> Blood Magic -> AE2 -> Free Flow
Do you like to be a jerk: Only to friends :p.
Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a small community in which I can enjoy all the things this modpack has to offer

Added

Mokai Das Traidor

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Mokai_Belmont
What Mods you like to use: NotEnoughItems, Waila, and InvTweaks are the bestest in my humble opinion, but i also like: EnderIO, Tinkers Construct, Thaumcraft and Chisel
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers -> EnderIO -> Chisel and them i just start playing with a lot of other mods.
Do you like to be a jerk:Only to get some laughs, but not to hurt people.
Why do you want to join this server: I am looking for a nice and small server so i can play without having to worry about random griefers, banned items and stuff(Also I am too scared to play minecraft alone, its sp00ky).

Ryo Ikari

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: RyoIkari
What Mods you like to use: AE2, Ender IO, Tinkers
Standard Progression Path: Tinker's Tools -> Tech -> AE2 a bit -> some magic stuff to learn.
Do you like to be a jerk: nope. only friends i know some times.
Why do you want to join this server: To join and be part of a small group and play with active of players.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: AsOne
What Mods you like to use: IC2, Steves carts 2
Standard Progression Path:I don't really have a standard play style I just mine up and then progress through IC2 and Steves carts usually
Do you like to be a jerk: nope, sarcastic but never take me to seriously
Why do you want to join this server: Just looking to casually play with a small group of people

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Aobozu
What Mods you like to use: every
Standard Progression Path:idk
Do you like to be a jerk: Not a jerk, but a troll.
Why do you want to join this server: Just want to play.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: AsOne
What Mods you like to use: IC2, Steves carts 2
Standard Progression Path:I don't really have a standard play style I just mine up and then progress through IC2 and Steves carts usually
Do you like to be a jerk: nope, sarcastic but never take me to seriously
Why do you want to join this server: Just looking to casually play with a small group of people

Added :D. I'm going to be a lot more picky with my whitelist canidates now. Mainly looking for EU players or players that play often and add Mod diversity.

youurble

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name:
YouUrble
Tinkers Construct, Thermal Expansion, IC2, BuildCraft, Thaumcraft, AE, ComputerCraft, (Basically, so this list doesn't go on forever.. Just about all mods :D)
Standard Progression Path: I.E Tinker>TE>MCFR ect:
I really don't have a standard, Its usually whats the most convenient, or what i think of at the time of needing a certain thing since there's usually more than 1 way to do something, so just about every start is different for me, and it works out pretty good that way.
No, I like to be nice as i can. I don't enjoy being disliked..
I've been looking for a private small server to join and meet new people on for about 3 days now, (Hoping this is the end of my search)... I could probably share some knowledge with some people and hopefully learn some that i don't know. Well, basically that's it! Hope to get accepted and see you all soon! (I live in the USA but i'll be playing alot, usually most of my day after school and on weekends.. Hope the USA thing doesn't change your decision..!)

Last edited:

Fiil3

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: FiilTheThird
What Mods you like to use: Tinkers', Thermal Expansion, Minefactory, AE, Extra Utilities
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers' -> Thermal Expansion -> AE -> Minefactory -> Something I find Interesting
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope
Why do you want to join this server: It's been a while since I played on a server and also playing alone is boring, so I'm looking for a small server to play on with as little banned items as possible.
Edit: I live in EU. Just wanted to point that out since you were looking for players from EU.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name:
YouUrble
Tinkers Construct, Thermal Expansion, IC2, BuildCraft, Thaumcraft, AE, ComputerCraft, (Basically, so this list doesn't go on forever.. Just about all mods :D)
Standard Progression Path: I.E Tinker>TE>MCFR ect:
I really don't have a standard, Its usually whats the most convenient, or what i think of at the time of needing a certain thing since there's usually more than 1 way to do something, so just about every start is different for me, and it works out pretty good that way.
No, I like to be nice as i can. I don't enjoy being disliked..
I've been looking for a private small server to join and meet new people on for about 3 days now, (Hoping this is the end of my search)... I could probably share some knowledge with some people and hopefully learn some that i don't know. Well, basically that's it! Hope to get accepted and see you all soon! (I live in the USA but i'll be playing alot, usually most of my day after school and on weekends.. Hope the USA thing doesn't change your decision..!)

MC Name: FiilTheThird
What Mods you like to use: Tinkers', Thermal Expansion, Minefactory, AE, Extra Utilities
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers' -> Thermal Expansion -> AE -> Minefactory -> Something I find Interesting
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope
Why do you want to join this server: It's been a while since I played on a server and also playing alone is boring, so I'm looking for a small server to play on with as little banned items as possible.
Edit: I live in EU. Just wanted to point that out since you were looking for players from EU.

Added both of you :D