Casual Server RandomServer|Infinity 1.10 Casual Whitelist|24/7|No PVP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The Snipe

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: XiledSniper
What Mods you like to use: All of em really, been a while. :p
Standard Progression Path: Depends on the map really, I try to try new things every time.
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope
Why do you want to join this server: Been over a year since I played modded MC, started playing recently for ME4, and am gonna give it a go again I suppose.

Allwin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Allwin

Favourite mods: Anything Tech, I haven't played FTB in a while and Infinity is rather daunting right now but I'd love to get a crack on it.

Standard Progression Path: Start with Ender, work to IC2 and then branch off into other things, probably automated farming with the new MultiFarm on Forestry and then eventually crack into Big Reactors and then the big boy, Draconic Ev.

Do you like to be a jerk: Totally... no :p I don't like to be a jerk.

Why do you want to join this server: Well, I'm looking for a newer server that I can play with other new members that I can communicate and work with to learn and evolve my designs/tech. I've joined a couple of other servers but I'm feeling overwhelmed about how far they are and how much they know, so I'm looking for something where I can learn with other people that are learning as well, if that makes sense... :p

I hope I get whitelisted! :) And if I do, I'll see you in-game!

Last edited:

SquashedDuck

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: SquashedDuck

What Mods you like to use: Logic pipes, Build craft/stuff like that mod and many others

Standard Progression Path: thermal to bees to witchery

Do you like to be a jerk: NO!

Why do you want to join this server: I want be apart of a good community in FTB

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Steven_McWayne
What Mods you like to use:AE/TE
Standard Progression Path: Tinker>TE>ect
Do you like to be a jerk: is that a requirement? :p
Why do you want to join this server: didn't played it for almost a year and thought myself to try it again

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Skiptrace
What Mods you like to use: AE2, Blood Magic, Ender IO, Thermal Expansion
Standard Progression Path: Tinker's > Ender IO > Thermal Expansion > AE2 > Blood Magic
Do you like to be a jerk: I don't like to be, but some people may think i'm a jerk sometimes.
Why do you want to join this server: I am getting back into Minecraft Modded, and i'd like a nice community to help me out with it. I'd like to learn Agricraft and Forestry to broaden my horizons and servers are a great way to do that.

william_xo

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: William_xo
What Mods you like to use: all of them, i don't really have any favorites
Standard Progression Path: Tinker's > Ender IO >AE2
Do you like to be a jerk: nope
Why do you want to join this server: I like the smaller community's, you get a better connection with the players that way.

Yooshiii

Jul 29, 2019
**Application**
MC Name: Yooshiii
What Mods you like to use: Most tech/magic mods
Standard Progression Path: TiC > TE/meka > ae2
Do you like to be a jerk: no
Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a nice server to try the new infinity pack on

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: OhhWorddd
What Mods you like to use: All but mostly thermal expansion botania and blood magic.
Standard Progression Path: tinkers construct then go into power/machines
Do you like to be a jerk: Ofcourse not
Why do you want to join this server: I wanna play on a server with people and have fun.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: XiledSniper
What Mods you like to use: All of em really, been a while. :p
Standard Progression Path: Depends on the map really, I try to try new things every time.
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope
Why do you want to join this server: Been over a year since I played modded MC, started playing recently for ME4, and am gonna give it a go again I suppose.

IGN: Allwin

Favourite mods: Anything Tech, I haven't played FTB in a while and Infinity is rather daunting right now but I'd love to get a crack on it.

Standard Progression Path: Start with Ender, work to IC2 and then branch off into other things, probably automated farming with the new MultiFarm on Forestry and then eventually crack into Big Reactors and then the big boy, Draconic Ev.

Do you like to be a jerk: Totally... no :p I don't like to be a jerk.

Why do you want to join this server: Well, I'm looking for a newer server that I can play with other new members that I can communicate and work with to learn and evolve my designs/tech. I've joined a couple of other servers but I'm feeling overwhelmed about how far they are and how much they know, so I'm looking for something where I can learn with other people that are learning as well, if that makes sense... :p

I hope I get whitelisted! :) And if I do, I'll see you in-game!

MC Name: Skiptrace
What Mods you like to use: AE2, Blood Magic, Ender IO, Thermal Expansion
Standard Progression Path: Tinker's > Ender IO > Thermal Expansion > AE2 > Blood Magic
Do you like to be a jerk: I don't like to be, but some people may think i'm a jerk sometimes.
Why do you want to join this server: I am getting back into Minecraft Modded, and i'd like a nice community to help me out with it. I'd like to learn Agricraft and Forestry to broaden my horizons and servers are a great way to do that.

MC Name: William_xo
What Mods you like to use: all of them, i don't really have any favorites
Standard Progression Path: Tinker's > Ender IO >AE2
Do you like to be a jerk: nope
Why do you want to join this server: I like the smaller community's, you get a better connection with the players that way.

**Application**
MC Name: Yooshiii
What Mods you like to use: Most tech/magic mods
Standard Progression Path: TiC > TE/meka > ae2
Do you like to be a jerk: no
Why do you want to join this server: Looking for a nice server to try the new infinity pack on

MC Name: OhhWorddd
What Mods you like to use: All but mostly thermal expansion botania and blood magic.
Standard Progression Path: tinkers construct then go into power/machines
Do you like to be a jerk: Ofcourse not
Why do you want to join this server: I wanna play on a server with people and have fun.

Added all of you, sorry for the delay. Was caching some Z's

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you very much! How much do you know about modding and server management?

Fair amount when it comes to modded minecraft, and I've hosted a local server or two before. This is my first non-friend's only server. So we'll see how it goes.

Sylih

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Sylih

What Mods you like to use: I really dig (get it?...) anything magic related, especially Thaumcraft.

Standard Progression Path: I always try something new, thinking about doing stuff with railcraft etc.

Do you like to be a jerk: Nah man, I'm a nice person, signed up on the forums just to reply on this! :D

Why do you want to join this server: I really miss playing minecraft with others, I'm quite the social guy!

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Sylih

What Mods you like to use: I really dig (get it?...) anything magic related, especially Thaumcraft.

Standard Progression Path: I always try something new, thinking about doing stuff with railcraft etc.

Do you like to be a jerk: Nah man, I'm a nice person, signed up on the forums just to reply on this! :D

Why do you want to join this server: I really miss playing minecraft with others, I'm quite the social guy!
Added :D Hope to see you on

Artem_qa

Jul 29, 2019
Then I would like to join =)
MC Name: Mochagirl98
What Mods you like to use: TC,Greg,IC2,A/E.
Standard Progression Path: TC, Greg, IC2, Applied =)
Do you like to be a jerk: nope ahahah
Why do you want to join this server: Because Infinity is very interesting and y would like to play in group.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Then I would like to join =)
MC Name: Mochagirl98
What Mods you like to use: TC,Greg,IC2,A/E.
Standard Progression Path: TC, Greg, IC2, Applied =)
Do you like to be a jerk: nope ahahah
Why do you want to join this server: Because Infinity is very interesting and y would like to play in group.
added :D

Jackall

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Jackall
What mods I like to use: TC, TE, AE, IC2 (Want to also get into magic!)
Standard progression path: TE, IC2, TC, AE
Do you like to be jerk: Nope
Why do I want to join: Started a small single player survival and loved it. Now wanna find a small-ish server for me and a friend to play on, I like smaller commnities! Hopefully he will be joining to!

Last edited:

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC name: Jackall
What mods I like to use: TC, TE, AE, IC2 (Want to also get into magic!)
Standard progression path: TE, IC2, TC, AE
Do you like to be jerk: Nope
Why do I want to join: Started a small single player survival and loved it. Now wanna find a small-ish server for me and a friend to play on, I like smaller commnities! Hopefully he will be joining to!

Added :D