Casual Server RandomServer|Infinity 1.10 Casual Whitelist|24/7|No PVP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guy's I wanted to start my own Whitelist server for infinity since I was enjoying it a bit in singleplayer so I did.
I'll be looking for around 10 people.

**IP and Specs**
4GB with potential upgrade if needed.
Sub-Domain: RandomServer.mcserver.ws:25576
IP: 167.114.0.221:25576

I just started it up and set spawn somewhere. There will be no server plugins until i can figure out how to get them to work.

**Disabled and Enabled Mods**
Fastcraft is enabled.
Nothing Else Is Disabled
Running Infinity 1.10

**Rules**
No Griefing
Be Nice
No Mining near spawn

**Goal**
Ideally I'm hoping to grow the server and get a close group of people to play tons of different packs with.
I'm open to creating pretty much everything but right now everything is just preliminaries.
So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in just answer the following questions.

**Application**
MC Name:
What Mods you like to use:
Standard Progression Path: I.E Tinker>TE>MCFR ect
Do you like to be a jerk:
Why do you want to join this server:

After you post I'll add you to the whitelist and you can join with the IP above.

Last edited:

JPING97

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: JPING97
What Mods you like to use: Big AE2 Fan
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers>TE>AE2
Do you like to be a jerk: No
Why do you want to join this server: Want to be in a smaller tight knit community, hoping to have some fun

Rocy775

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: rocy775
What Mods you like to use: I enjoy every tech mod that's in the pack :) Magic isn't really my style!
Standard Progression Path: Generally establish a base of operations, tinker's tools, ore processing and then AE :3 After that I set up quarries etc and build cool stuff :)
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope :3
Why do you want to join this server: I'm sick of single player and not being able to collaborate with others and share my builds!

melar09

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: melar09
What Mods you like to use: Thermal Expansion / Tinkers / and Applied Energistics
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers -> T/E -> A/E -> IC2 -> everything else
Do you like to be a jerk: Not a jerk
Why do you want to join this server: Try out a new pack with other players. I enjoy working with other players and sharing information

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: JPING97
What Mods you like to use: Big AE2 Fan
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers>TE>AE2
Do you like to be a jerk: No
Why do you want to join this server: Want to be in a smaller tight knit community, hoping to have some fun

MC Name: rocy775
What Mods you like to use: I enjoy every tech mod that's in the pack :) Magic isn't really my style!
Standard Progression Path: Generally establish a base of operations, tinker's tools, ore processing and then AE :3 After that I set up quarries etc and build cool stuff :)
Do you like to be a jerk: Nope :3
Why do you want to join this server: I'm sick of single player and not being able to collaborate with others and share my builds!

MC Name: melar09
What Mods you like to use: Thermal Expansion / Tinkers / and Applied Energistics
Standard Progression Path: Tinkers -> T/E -> A/E -> IC2 -> everything else
Do you like to be a jerk: Not a jerk
Why do you want to join this server: Try out a new pack with other players. I enjoy working with other players and sharing information

Added all of you :D hope to see you on soon

Reactions: Rocy775

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: tuga999
What Mods you like to use: I really like the bees and the tree breeding stuff :p They're my favourite but I like nearly all the mods
Standard Progression Path: I like to establish a nice little base where I can then start tinkertools and start processing my ore with tinkerer.
Do you like to be a jerk: Hate jerks, why would I be one? ;)
Why do you want to join this server: Yes, I'm looking for a nice little server with nice people

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: tuga999
What Mods you like to use: I really like the bees and the tree breeding stuff :p They're my favourite but I like nearly all the mods
Standard Progression Path: I like to establish a nice little base where I can then start tinkertools and start processing my ore with tinkerer.
Do you like to be a jerk: Hate jerks, why would I be one? ;)
Why do you want to join this server: Yes, I'm looking for a nice little server with nice people

Added :)

JTQmopar

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: JTQMopar
What Mods you like to use: Tinker's Construct & Building mods (carpenter's blocks/ microblocks)
Standard Progression Path: I haven't played too much into modpacks, I get bored in single player mode
Do you like to be a jerk: nope
Why do you want to join this server: I want to play modded MC with other people, and hopefully get further into mods

*I am new to the FTB forums, but not Minecraft. I'm a moderator on a semi-vanilla (many, many plugins) server, but with all the plugins I'd rather play modded or just vanilla

Last edited:

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: JTQMopar
What Mods you like to use: Tinker's Construct & Building mods (carpenter's blocks/ microblocks)
Standard Progression Path: I haven't played too much into modpacks, I get bored in single player mode
Do you like to be a jerk: nope
Why do you want to join this server: I want to play modded MC with other people, and hopefully get further into mods

*I am new to the FTB forums, but not Minecraft. I'm a moderator on a semi-vanilla (many, many plugins) server, but with all the plugins I'd rather play modded or just vanilla

Added :D

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Going to sleep, Whitelists will continue in about 10 hours. Feel free to apply to be added in the morning!

NightHawk_bf

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: NightHawk_bf
What Mods you like to use: All of them. Muhahahaha
Standard Progression Path: Power>Flight>Tinkers etc
Do you like to be a jerk: No, I will kill everyone one that is a jerk to me and other people
Why do you want to join this server: I love mods and want to find a good ground people to play with and talk to.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: NightHawk_bf
What Mods you like to use: All of them. Muhahahaha
Standard Progression Path: Power>Flight>Tinkers etc
Do you like to be a jerk: No, I will kill everyone one that is a jerk to me and other people
Why do you want to join this server: I love mods and want to find a good ground people to play with and talk to.

Added :D No one's on atm and I'm about to go to bed but feel free to get started.

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
MC Name: kkow
What Mods you like to use: At least this time: Forestry (make ALL the bees!) + Botania (never got into it and it looks really cool)
Standard Progression Path: I try to do everything differently each playthrough, so there's no real standard path. I guess I'll always go for AE soonish since I am really messy with chests. Oh and I try to avoid quarries, they make things too easy
Do you like to be a jerk: not at all
Why do you want to join this server: playing alone is boring. And playing on the big servers is almost like playing alone

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: kkow
What Mods you like to use: At least this time: Forestry (make ALL the bees!) + Botania (never got into it and it looks really cool)
Standard Progression Path: I try to do everything differently each playthrough, so there's no real standard path. I guess I'll always go for AE soonish since I am really messy with chests. Oh and I try to avoid quarries, they make things too easy
Do you like to be a jerk: not at all
Why do you want to join this server: playing alone is boring. And playing on the big servers is almost like playing alone

Added :D again, I'll actually go to bed eventually and no one is on but feel free to get started and hope to see you in a couple hours

Shundax

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Shundax
What Mods you like to use: Any magic mods, looking to get more into tech stuff too
Standard Progression Path: Starting with tinkers to get tools, and depending on which mod I start with, I go from there
Do you like to be a jerk: No, I admit I have my bad days just like anyone else, but I'm friendly and respect other people.
Why do you want to join this server: I'm tired of playing SSP, also never really liked the big servers. I prefer the smaller servers with a decent community to build in.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Shundax
What Mods you like to use: Any magic mods, looking to get more into tech stuff too
Standard Progression Path: Starting with tinkers to get tools, and depending on which mod I start with, I go from there
Do you like to be a jerk: No, I admit I have my bad days just like anyone else, but I'm friendly and respect other people.
Why do you want to join this server: I'm tired of playing SSP, also never really liked the big servers. I prefer the smaller servers with a decent community to build in.

Added :D there are a few people on now it seems. Enjoy playing! see you in a couple hours

Reactions: Shundax

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Exactly what's the difference between a Casual Whitelisted server and a Whitelist server?

I'd say the whitelist tag is for larger servers. Usually established ones with mods and what not. I'm just a lone dude starting a server and a community. It's casual and small some people find that more fun.

Maxiride

Jul 29, 2019
Then I would like to join =)
MC Name: Maxiride
What Mods you like to use: AE TC Twilight Forest, the new Agrricraft and Botania looks interesting.
Standard Progression Path: TC, EnderQuarry, AE everything else =)
Do you like to be a jerk: nope ahahah
Why do you want to join this server: Because Infinity is heavy, hence I always find 999 items banned or unplayable due to lag 'cause of abuse of chunkloaders and laggy setup.

Purgedmoon

Jul 29, 2019
Then I would like to join =)
MC Name: Maxiride
What Mods you like to use: AE TC Twilight Forest, the new Agrricraft and Botania looks interesting.
Standard Progression Path: TC, EnderQuarry, AE everything else =)
Do you like to be a jerk: nope ahahah
Why do you want to join this server: Because Infinity is heavy, hence I always find 999 items banned or unplayable due to lag 'cause of abuse of chunkloaders and laggy setup.

Added :D have fun, try to avoid laggy setups as much as possible please haha

Reactions: Maxiride