Casual Server RandomServer|Infinity 1.10 Casual Whitelist|24/7|No PVP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cibastian

Jul 29, 2019
I am pretty sure the new update (1.2.0) of the pack fixes this problem, could you upgrade the server?

Lowtbh

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Lowtbh
What Mods you like to use: I like the whole pack and its possibillities :D but since ive played a lot with Tech Mods recently i might use Blood Magic, Thaumcraft and Botania
Standard Progression Path: Tinker>TE>AE> Then Maybe Ender IO for quarriying or some Magix for the fun :)
Do you like to be a jerk: No I like to help others in case I can and I wont harass/greef anyone
Why do you want to join this server: Im looking for a server to play Infinity on since Single Player is getting boring! :)

Btw im from Germany so i dont know wether i fit into the offtime or not :)

DrMundy

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: DrMundy
What Mods you like to use: I really like to use a lot of IC2 stuff with , Tinker Tools , Solar Panels , Appplied Energistics and more !
Standard Progression Path: Tinker , TE , Extra Utilities , AE , BC , IC .
Do you like to be a jerk: No
Why do you want to join this server: To meet new people and to have fun with mods , because now it's the only thing that pushes me to play minecraft even more . And because i've been recently kinda looking for a decent server and i couldn't find one , except this one :p

Last edited:

Pe46dro

Jul 29, 2019
MC Name: Pe46dro
What Mods you like to use: TE AE Extra Utilities
Standard Progression Path: Tinker > Thermal > AE > All
Do you like to be a jerk: No
Why do you want to join this server: I like playing this mod-packs whit other player

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
so I think I broke the server when I tried to put a item in a ME storage it crashed either that or it was coincidence

youurble

Jul 29, 2019
No it was me asone... I entered the runic dungeons.. So i'll need a player.dat reset, hope that doesnt mean i lose my stuff -.- sorry guys.. D:
Wasn't aware that it did all that it does.. just found out from some people on TS3

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
Well now it's really lonely. Server's been down for a couple of days now... will it get back up, or did I miss an IP change?

wapachoo

Jul 29, 2019
**Application**
MC Name:wapachoo
What Mods you like to use: Depends on what I feel like. some days I do magic some days I do ae2 and such.
Standard Progression Path: I.E Tinker>TE>MCFR ect: Tinkers first, of course. #bows are awesome.. And maybe some witchery or botania after that.
Do you like to be a jerk:No.. But I do like a prank once in a while.
Why do you want to join this server: I can never find any decent servers, and all the whitelist servers have massive applications.. Aside from yours. :D