random block spawn in mining world ( PO2 )

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
J

jhonny87

Title random block spawn in mining world ( PO2 )

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Project ozone 2

Modpack version 2.2.4

Have you modified the pack? No

Details of the issue

i have recently stumbled across a weird problem in mining world.
i built my AE network and draconic evolution energy storage system, along with the big reactor inside a structure.
followed by the addition of a singularity-farm with mk2 chests.
it all seemed ok untill just recently i noticed random blocks spawning everywhere inside my structure.
some blocks even get switched out to something else.
for now i am keeping up by removing them, but i dont think this is normal game behaviour. any help would be much appreciated :)

edit: also, forgot to add. the game crashes whenever i use my enhanced charm of dislocation to transport myself from the mining world to any other dimension.
but not vise-versa

edit again: the blocks that are being replaced seem to be blocks that have been chopped up with a saw to create covers/posts. ( when it replaces, it gets changed to ender thermic-pump covers/posts ) other blocks are randomly added

Last edited:
J

jhonny87

2017-04-26_11.07.31.png