RampantPanda65's Youtube Channel

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019

Welcome to RampantPanda65's Youtube Thread!
Have a cookie! :D

5 Reasons why you should care about this thread:
  1. I'm a panda.
  2. Pandas are awesome.
  3. You got a cookie.
  4. I have no idea.
  5. You've already read up to here...
Anyway...So you've decided to enter the realm that is my Youtube thread?
Okay...Have another cookie! o_O
Fine...My Youtube Channel...
market.jpg
Minecraft: The Panda Chronicles Show: http://www.youtube.com/show/minecraftthepandachronicles
EP01:
:eek:---------------->But I don't just play Minecraft!

Now you might be thinking...where's FTB!!!???
Well...I'm waiting for the official release for 1.4.2 (or 1.4.3 or 1.4.4 or 1.4.5 or 6.3.6 or 3.14159265358979) before I start a FTB series.

P.S. Yes, I know this was random...

P.S.S Have another cookie!

damnedsky

Jul 29, 2019
First of all:
I checked your channel and I'll be damned if I understand the logic!!! You got over 800 views per day with only 14 subs.
Second of all:
I wish you best of luck with the series. I see lots of potential. More building!!! Want to see the new stuff in 1.4!!! .... And an epic fight with the Wither!!!

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
Not a bad episode. I downloaded the version your playing on a hour after release and am now playing it on a server.
Got to say that 1.4 looks awesome. The sounds are freaking me out though haha

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
well just finished the video, i loved it and nice seed
oh also i wanted to let you know
you could have dumped all your items on that pressure plate and it wouldnt have gone off, unless you walked on it.
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Pressure_Plate

Not a bad episode. I downloaded the version your playing on a hour after release and am now playing it on a server.
Got to say that 1.4 looks awesome. The sounds are freaking me out though haha

Thank you guys for the feedback!

Got some exciting news! The series is now a Youtube show!
http://www.youtube.com/show/minecraftthepandachronicles

mfgamesys

Jul 29, 2019
hey panda I really do enjoy that you were the first to spotlight greg tech awesome job with the spotlight!!!!!!!!!

nicktonton

Jul 29, 2019
I enjoy your videos, vanilla just shows up too often on my home page. Are you going to be doing lp's of FTB? I do enjoy my vanilla lp's, but I'm following at least six or seven that do vanilla at least a couple of times a week.

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
panda you terrify me, within two days of your modspotlight you have 10000 veiws and i dont pay attention for a few days and now you have 1000 subscribers, TEACH ME YOUR BLACK MAGIC!!!

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
panda you terrify me, within two days of your modspotlight you have 10000 veiws and i dont pay attention for a few days and now you have 1000 subscribers, TEACH ME YOUR BLACK MAGIC!!!

Got to networking with a couple of guys and had a few shout-outs from some COD guys that had like 1500 subs each :p