Rainbow Forest in FTB Monster is like hitting the jackpot

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
The comment takes the whole world, and my minimap was full of animals.
it only takes loaded chunks .... if you are in your animal farm and do /xu_killliving every mob will vanish and other mobs that are not loaded will be safe.
at least my villagers survived because it was like 800m away.

Runebooke

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly? Who would join such a server if they do not have the same idea of gameplay?

For most of those the "my way is right, everyone should have to do it this way" mentality is a non issue. They tell you exactly what to expect on their server and everyone joining agrees to that playstyle by joining. I have no problem with those as they tend to not complain about things.
The problem are Server Admins which advertise their server with running Monster for example and do not mention what they have disabled or changed and introduce rules after the server started without consulting their community. Or even worse hide certain blocks/machines/items behind a donator fee or even monthly subsciption.

i agree accepting donations for in-game modded items is de facto selling content they did not purchase, or have any right to monetize is loathing. i think asking for donations is ok, but dont steal from someone else to show your gratitude.

TCLG6x6

Jul 29, 2019
I can remember the time where i had to reset my map because people lost connection to my server when they are near rainbow forests, would be great if they get removed!