Open Railgun Rounds not hitting mobs

JohnnyBsKillz

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Railgun Rounds not hitting mobs

Pack Version 1.2.0 & 1.3.0

What is the bug? Crafted Railgun and used in version 1.0.0
Updated to 1.2.0 and all rounds fired from railgun do not hit mobs. Not sure if round is not being created or if there is a hitbox issue. Melee weapons work. vanilla bow & arrow works

Mod & Version Immersive Engineering v0.12-75

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes. Fire charged Railgun at mob with iron, steel, or aluminium rods in inventory.

Known Fix

Last edited:

JohnnyBsKillz

Jul 29, 2019
I've used it before without issue. I've tried reinstalling the client and the server. Not sure what the deal is. I'm using something else for now.

SarcasticSoul

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having this same issue. Our server updated to 1.2.0 today. The railgun will charge, consume ammunition and flux, and make a noise, but doesn't actually fire a projectile. I destroyed my old railgun and crafted a new one from scratch, same issue. I've reloaded the game, still nothing. It's just busted.

Update: Chemical Thrower is broken too.

Last edited:

JohnnyBsKillz

Jul 29, 2019
Tested in 1.4.0 . Still an issue.

/ramble Also, possibly spawned a Draconic Flux Capacitor when I punched a cow? Probably unreated, but I haven't gotten anywhere near that tier yet and so far i'm the only one on this server... Just noticed it next to a cow after I punched it while holding the railgun. /Ramble end