Closed Railcraft rail recipes don't use oredict creosote, only railcraft creosote

Status
Not open for further replies.

GScott

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Railcraft rail recipes don't use oredict creosote, only railcraft creosote

Pack Version 1.2.1

What is the bug? There are two distinct creosote oils in the game. One is the forge Creosote oil, which immersive engineering does use, the other is the railcraft creosote.

The railcraft recipes for rails use the railcraft creosote ID only, not the oredict version. They should be unified so all use the same one.

Mod & Version in 1.2.1 of pack and 1.3 beta. using Railcraft 10.0.1

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Yes

Known Fix tweak Railcraft rail bed, and other, recipes to use the:

(forge:bucketFilled).withTag({FluidName:"creosote",Amount:1000})

Alaxandir

Jul 29, 2019
You can also use Glass Bottles and retrieve the creosote from the Extra Utilities 2 drums as a temporary workaround if you dont want to do config editing or dont know how.

@GScott, can you help someone like me who dosen't know how to tweak the recipies with your included change?

Last edited:

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
Railcraft is still a WIP (would of never added RC to the pack if I knew it would take so long to have all the features added back in), adding fluids to OreDict causes more problems than it fixes, I suggest the work around Alaxandir suggested above untill the mod dev implements a proper fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.