Quick Question on RP2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

hollywookilla44

Jul 29, 2019
I started a small private server the other day and noticed RP isn't installed/not included. Understandable, I figured we are waiting for RP2 to be finished but I have a small question. When RP2 is released and is added to the FTB mod pack, will our server/client be updated automatically or will we need to restart our server. I am having a huge brain fart, I swear I knew this answer but not.

AliasXNeo

Jul 29, 2019
I started a small private server the other day and noticed RP isn't installed/not included. Understandable, I figured we are waiting for RP2 to be finished but I have a small question. When RP2 is released and is added to the FTB mod pack, will our server/client be updated automatically or will we need to restart our server. I am having a huge brain fart, I swear I knew this answer but not.

RP2 is out, and has been out for some time now. The Beta A pack does not include RP2 because it's a old beta pack for 1.4.2. The DireWolf20 pack and MindCrack pack both have RP2 along with some other mods. So, if you want RP2, you'll need to play with either of those. The Beta A Pack will be going away forever and will be replaced with several other packs, so it will never be 'updated'.