Questions about Direwolf20 1.5.2 Pack

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
This pack was announced on Direwolf's twitter, and i was wondering if anybody has information regarding the release of this pack.

Mod list?
Server pack also?
Is it the same as the 1.4.7 version (mods), just 1.5.2?

thank you for your consideration

-Stealthycow

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
Also, regarding the pack, do you thing Eloraam will have finished her update for the pack's release? (1.5.2)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Also, regarding the pack, do you thing Eloraam will have finished her update for the pack's release? (1.5.2)

Lol.

Dire should really wait for 1.6, the mods are already updating and I would assume that Eloraam is updating for 1.6 rather than 1.5. 1.6 came out very quickly after 1.5, and there isn't any major release coming after it that we know of. If he just waited for 1.6, he would get the bonus of both updated mods and vanilla content.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Lol.

Dire should really wait for 1.6, the mods are already updating and I would assume that Eloraam is updating for 1.6 rather than 1.5. 1.6 came out very quickly after 1.5, and there isn't any major release coming after it that we know of. If he just waited for 1.6, he would get the bonus of both updated mods and vanilla content.

Don't worry, I'm sure that 1.7 will be here soon, featuring unicorns...

Reactions: PeggleFrank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry, I'm sure that 1.7 will be here soon, featuring unicorns...

Dragons.

Hopefully if they're thinking of stealing implementing any more Mo' Creatures stuff they do it in one big update, instead of a bunch of small updates.

Zachary

Jul 29, 2019
Lol.

i heard that 1.6 broke alot of entities and such, so maybe she will wait until the next iteration of minecraft to come out

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Every update of MC breaks a ton of stuff, fixes a couple of things, adds more generally worthless content, and adds a ton of new bugs.