Question about the New Fusion Reactor

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
I have all the parts, and built the new fusion reactor, but how do I make the most of the reactor (using all four sides). Is even using all four sides necessary? And lastly how many plasma generators can you run off of it at once?

If someone has a pic of a fully functional reactor that's utilizing the whole thing, that would probably answer my question, thanks :)

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
Only one side is necessary to run it. More sides for more power. One side can power a good 6 plasma gens (can go up to 8 but the liquid distribution isn't that great afaik).

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Only one side is necessary to run it. More sides for more power. One side can power a good 6 plasma gens (can go up to 8 but the liquid distribution isn't that great afaik).

Alright so I could efficiently run a total of 24 plasma gens off of one reactor? Sounds a little high but right around the EU total of the old one. Also how many of those generators would I "have" to dedicate to keeping the reactor running, 2 per corner?