Question about Apatite

GamerNebulae

Jul 29, 2019
Where can you find apatite nowadays? I've searched my whole world for it and even with a x-ray texture pack it is not visible.

Anubis

Jul 29, 2019
It has been moved to pretty high elevations in very dense clusters. Try checking the sides of mountains and hills.

Reactions: Whovian

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
And remember two things.

1. It's not blue, not purple.
2. You'll get at least 5 stacks per vein without a Fortune pick.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Everywhere you find stone above sea level, basically; but the veins are fairly rare. Your best bet are Extreme Hills biomes and the mountain areas of EBXL.

When you do find avein though, they are freaking huge. Bring plenty of inventory space.

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
exactly, and after you found one, you haven't any problems for a fairly long times.

aparently my vein was small, because I got just 4 stacks apatite.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
It's everywhere above Y lvl 64, and trust me, there's enough to feed the biggest of 'Apatites'!

Reactions: Jay Cee

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
I often find some near glacier biome, on the top of the mountain ;)
It's *rarer* than it used to be, but when you find a vein, that's it, you're full of it for ages!

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
there is one more thing: I found a apatite veine with 2 1/4 stacks of apatite (ore). and with the grinder, every piece of apatite ore gives 12 pieces apatite + 1 phosphor.

so, with a rock cutter or an silktouch enchantet pickaxe, you can easily quadruple the output of the veine.