QuarryPlus - Server crash

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Yes, however I haven't taken that into account yet, so some of the mods that are in the client may be client-only and crash a server.

Today I'm visiting a friend, so constructing a server instance for you may have to wait until tomorrow.

S

StefanMedS

Yes, however I haven't taken that into account yet, so some of the mods that are in the client may be client-only and crash a server.

Today I'm visiting a friend, so constructing a server instance for you may have to wait until tomorrow.
Alright. No problem i can w8 until tomorrow :)

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Alright. No problem i can w8 until tomorrow :)
Actually, none of the mods seem to be client-only.
So, if you were to install a forge build 1614 server somewhere and copied the "mods" and "config" folders to it from your client, that should work.

inb4, Memory issues.

I'm still going to provide you a download though.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
New client download. I added Wawla and Forge Essentials Client, since you are planning to run this as a server.
Server download. Added Wawla and Forge Essentials Server and removed Fastcraft since it's incompatible with FES.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Remind me to remove those downloads in a day or two. I haven't asked the mod developers for public modpack permissions, so by sharing the pack with a direct link on a public forum, I'm already crossing a line.

It's ok for you to share the pack with your friends.

I may someday try to legally publish the modpack though, since I poured quite a lot of time in it.

S

StefanMedS

Remind me to remove those downloads in a day or two. I haven't asked the mod developers for public modpack permissions, so by sharing the pack with a direct link on a public forum, I'm already crossing a line.

It's ok for you to share the pack with your friends.

I may someday try to legally publish the modpack though, since I poured quite a lot of time in it.

U can delete it now =) Thanks again!

Reactions: Robijnvogel