QuarryPlus - Server crash

S

StefanMedS

Yeah if u put in the other mods u wrote about it would be nice too! No hurry! I keep going anyway until u fixed my modpack! =)

Bio reactors seems nice. Does Ultimate SolarPanel working in that modpack u will update to mee?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Reals, but for MC 1.7.10 I can just use Gregtech, right?

Stefan, The Ultimate Solarpanel block is part of the Advanced Solar Panels mod. So yes.*
With "the other mods", do you mean the mods I suggested as replacements, the mods I suggested as additions, or both?
I will add the ones (I can) that increase performance and such either way. :)

*I have read a lot of crash reports regarding that mod lately though.

S

StefanMedS

Reals, but for MC 1.7.10 I can just use Gregtech, right?

Stefan, The Ultimate Solarpanel block is part of the Advanced Solar Panels mod. So yes.*
With "the other mods", do you mean the mods I suggested as replacements, the mods I suggested as additions, or both?
I will add the ones (I can) that increase performance and such either way. :)

*I have read a lot of crash reports regarding that mod lately though.
Both ofc :)

Reactions: Robijnvogel

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Also, assuming these different "grectech" mods don't need ic2 anymore to run you may want to replace ic2-exp with ic2-classic as this is a basic port of ic2 with a lot of its addons rather then being an overhaul. Though, then again gregtech did change a lot of the ic2 recipes thus the ic2-exp version might be more like the ic2 in the ultimate version.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Now we just have to pray that Gregtech and MFR want to work together nicely tomorrow once I get the opportunity to download the more recent/latest Gregtech.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
... Mod sorting cycles. Can't live with em, can't live without em, right? Gregtech is not working yet.

I ran a Minecraft instance with about 80% of the mods, because I already had those downloaded and ready to go anyway, and all mods I knew for a fact to be up-to-date, worked together without a problem. Of course everything is still basic configs, so it's one huge heap of conflicting IDs, but otherwise the sun is shining pretty brightly.

Problematic mods so far:
Greg Tech won't work so far.
Waila (looking at a Factorization Colossus block after I killed it)

Questions so far:
Which Advanced Machines do you want?
I have Immibis' version and AtomicStriker's. AtomicStriker's version doesn't seem to work at all.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
ivNKKRs.png

The Waila thingie was solved.
A workaround for this issue is to remove the mcp folder inside Resonant Engine.

I have added both BluePower and ProjectRed as substitutes for RedPower. Let me know which one you like best (or if you'd like to keep both :p)

Mods I am still having problems with:
GregTech (Version 6.03.15) version 5.09.22 works like a charm it seems.
Peripheral++ (However you may be content with Open Peripherals and Moar Peripherals.) Just needed its core mod. (The mod was not very good at telling me this.)
ScrewDriver (However an OmniTools-like mod may not be needed with these versions of the other mods.)

I haven't tried these (self suggested) mods yet:
Several Thaumcraft Addons
Witchery
Big Reactors
Draconic Evolution
EnderIO
LogisticsPipes
Lookingglass

Last edited:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Peripheral++
What problem do you have with that mod? (I use it all the time without any problems) Also, moar peripherals isn't being worked on anymore and some of its peripherals may thus cause problems. One that I know for sure will give problems is the fiery turtle. It seems to be able to duplicate items and cause a crash related to the gui of the turtle. All for the low low price of a turtle and a furnace.

edit: just taught of this, you are not missing the core mod its need right? I often forget to download this one myself :p :oops:

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
If Ultimate for MC 1.4.7 isn't easily to find on Google for downloading purposes, could one of you give a link on how to get it?
I'll search for it tomorrow, to see what changes they originally made to the default configs.
I also shouldn't forget to try other versions of Gregtech, like Reals suggested.

Note: I already have the legacy FTB launcher.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
If Ultimate for MC 1.4.7 isn't easily to find on Google for downloading purposes, could one of you give a link on how to get it?
I'll search for it tomorrow, to see what changes they originally made to the default configs.
I also shouldn't forget to try other versions of Gregtech, like Reals suggested.

Note: I already have the legacy FTB launcher.
Ultimate should be on the ftb launcher I guess also on the curse launcher. I doubt that any config settings have been altered besides block and item id's. Especially considering ftb used something they called "universal configs" back then (or around that time, forgot the exact time period). Basically a giant folder with config files for every mod they used all setup in such a way that if you make a modpack containing these mods and use these configs they should work.

As you may be able to imagine now, back then a modpack simply was x amount of mods thrown together in a way that they didn't crash. The custom recipes and stuff only took of since minecraft 1.6.4

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Ultimate should be on the ftb launcher I guess also on the curse launcher. I doubt that any config settings have been altered besides block and item id's. Especially considering ftb used something they called "universal configs" back then (or around that time, forgot the exact time period). Basically a giant folder with config files for every mod they used all setup in such a way that if you make a modpack containing these mods and use these configs they should work.

As you may be able to imagine now, back then a modpack simply was x amount of mods thrown together in a way that they didn't crash. The custom recipes and stuff only took of since minecraft 1.6.4

That would mean XCompWiz's specific disapproval of his mod in this modpack if I wanted to release it publicly. :p
I'll take a look at those config changes anyway.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Edits to the FTB Ultimate 1.4.7 configs are for at least 90% to resolve ID conflicts, like Lenscas predicted.

I have not edited the MC 1.7.10 configs yet. Right now, the oregen looks like this in 1.7.10 and this was the oregen in FTB Ultimate 1.4.7

I noticed something weird:
First I had +- 115 pages in NEI (+-30 Greg Tech).
After I deleted all configs and restarted I only had 76 pages left (+-20 Greg tech).
I am pretty sure I did not alter my screen resolution or added or removed any mods during that time.

Oh and then there's this. Optifine perhaps? Nope, happens without it as well.

@StefanMedS
I saw that Voxelmap was in FTB Ultimate (I now know I have definitely played that pack.)
What mini map would you like in 1.7.10? I can recommend JourneyMap over Voxelmap performance-wise.

Right now, these mods (yes, that is a download link for all mods I am using right now) seem to run fine on my system.*
If you want to, you can try them. Make sure to read the README. :)

*Windows 7, 64-bit Java 8v101, 4GB memory reserved

Last edited:

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Quick update:
I seem to have gotten hold of some of the other Voxel Litemods that made your main menu look that awesome in 1.4.7.

S

StefanMedS

Im still here. :)

Sorry for late answer, but i tought i should recive an email when i did get an answer on this thread ^^