Quarry questions

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
Running my quarry about 1000 blocks away using energy Tess and item tess's. Items being pumped in fine but when I go to check on its not moving.

What's the best way to control the quarry from a distance. Cut the power from the tess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Running my quarry about 1000 blocks away using energy Tess and item tess's. Items being pumped in fine but when I go to check on its not moving.

What's the best way to control the quarry from a distance. Cut the power from the tess.
Do you have your power source chunkloaded? The quarry chunkloads itself(quarry area and the chunk the quarry block is placed in), but if you go to the quarry, then you need something to replace yourself in loading the power source.
Ehm not sure I understand. You want to be able to turn it on and off from a distance? Just use a redstone energycell to power the tesseract. Then enable/disable the energy cell with a redstone signal(you can change the redstone behaviour of the cell in its UI in a small tab to the right).

QKninja

Jul 29, 2019
Did it hit lava? Are the tesseracts chunk-loaded? The quarry loads itself, but you might have placed the tesseracts outside of that range.

Ryan Mesure

Jul 29, 2019
Cool thanks.

"Faceplant". I moved my system around and never put the chunk loader back. Haha. Damn no sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk