Open quantum storage units dont recignize first stack

J

Jemas

Summary of the problem quantum storage units dont recignize first stack

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? say you put in a stack and 32 into a quantum storage unit then hook it up to a refined storage controller the display will only show the 32 and not the stack ... anyone no the reason for this

Mod & Version

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix

J

Jemas

I am on 3.0.4 just the only option for version that i can select in the posting topic section is 3.0.0

V

Viper_Electric

I Have seen this as well But I just figured it was because the quantum storage unit holds a stack in the bottom slot that is not technically in the storage unit so you kind of have to "Prime" the thing with at least one stack.

DJ411

Jul 29, 2019
Updating to 3.0.5 does not fix this issue.

My example. I have a Quantum Storage Unit hooked up to my Refined Storage system via a External Storage cable. I set Cobblestone as a filtered item. I also set the Priority to 10 so cobblestone will be placed into the device. If i were to insert half a stack (32) cobblestone into my storage system it vanishes. Well not really but it gets put into the QSU but from my storage view its empty.

The Doctor

Jul 29, 2019
This issue still persisted in 3.0.4 and still persists in 3.0.5. It puts the first stack in the output slot and RS doesn't recognize this.