Whitelist Server Quantum Generation Whitelist |Mindcrack v8.2|Strong Community Server|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

zusezuse

Jul 29, 2019
whowearef.png
Quantum Generation is a laid back Feed the Beast server that loves a strong community feeling. At Quantum Generation we believe that you should be able to let someone come in your house in the game without feeling scared or something because that shows you trust the community which we are all about. We currently have a town which almost everyone lives in or helps in. We also require you too in some way help the spawn town and if you live out of the spawn town then you MUST have a portal put to your house because I want the server to be different from every other whitelist FTB server where everyone is super spread out and just sticks to their own little thing and doesn't really talk. I plan/planned to fix this by making everyone live in the town and it REALLY has helped because people can easily go play with each other and have fun without having to go through a ton of portals.
whyjoin.png
We currently have 18 players on the date this forum post was made (4/2/2013) most of which came from our public server and things like that. I am going to state one strong reason why you should join us, this reason is simply that we are
unique.
Most whitelist servers are pure vanilla and just some Mindcrack copy cats trying to be the next big server just like the Mindcrack server, well we aren't, we don't try to get youtubers or anything like that because all we want is good players. We aren't like most servers where we are pure vanilla and if you are griefed oh well; the staff and all the players believe it is fine to have plugins like we do on the server. We currently have anti-grief and things such as /home, /tpa, all of those good things to make game play somewhat easier.
ruleskqi.png
All player rules:
1) Very limited cursing/cussing.​
2) Respect all staff and other players of the server.​
3) Be nice to everyone on the server, staff or member.​
4) Don't troll people too much.​
5) Pranks are allowed but don't go crazy doing things that would lagg the server or are stupid.​
6) No griefing, raiding, or stealing of any sorts. You will be banned/un-whitelisted from the server for this without warning.​
joini.png
We currently have one way set up where you can easily submit an application to be whitelisted. The way to get whitelisted is simple and easier than a lot of the normal ways because it takes no copying or searching and commenting or anything like that. Simply go to the link below and you can enter a whitelist application on our website which will be viewed within a day or two.
I hope you make a good application and we are ALWAYS ACCEPTING application but, this does mean only the best applications get accepted so put some effort in please :).
If you have any issues with this way of applying then you can simply fill out the application below
----------------------------
Basic info
What is your in game name?:
How long have you played FTB?:
How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds):
EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are:
Why should we let you join and why do you want to join?
IP: 198.23.159.126
serverspecs.png
Our server is currently pretty expensive so we do need about $30 in donations per month or else we get shut down.
RAM: 3GB (currently 5GB until the end of the month)
HDD: 40GB
CPU: 2 cores
It is a virtual server not dedicated though.
Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this and I hope to see many applications for our community :).

jamesgillis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: james_gillis
How long have i played FTB: probably about three months? maybe four.. if you know etho about the same time he started :p
BIO: uhh... why? and you will know about me if i join... I'm not too interested on posting my personal info on a public thread thanks.
Why should we let me join and why do I want to join?: i wanna join so i can have fun with a nice small community and have fun building and playing FTB with other people. i have this amazing (I hope) build idea that I've been wanting to do on FTB for a while.. I've just gotta find the right server to do it on. I think i should join because i don't grief and I'm not an asshole (excuse my french) to people. i think that it'd be nice to contribute to a nice community.[DOUBLEPOST=1365734065][/DOUBLEPOST]And thanks for reading my application!

zusezuse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: james_gillis
How long have i played FTB: probably about three months? maybe four.. if you know etho about the same time he started :p
BIO: uhh... why? and you will know about me if i join... I'm not too interested on posting my personal info on a public thread thanks.
Why should we let me join and why do I want to join?: i wanna join so i can have fun with a nice small community and have fun building and playing FTB with other people. i have this amazing (I hope) build idea that I've been wanting to do on FTB for a while.. I've just gotta find the right server to do it on. I think i should join because i don't grief and I'm not an asshole (excuse my french) to people. i think that it'd be nice to contribute to a nice community.[DOUBLEPOST=1365734065][/DOUBLEPOST]And thanks for reading my application!
Accepted. Welcome to the server :).

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
What is your in game name?:giesergast
How long have you played FTB?: since the mindcrack guys started playing it
How old are you: 13
Create a BIO on who you are: i dont really get what i should say here should i just explain my hole life here or like my minecraft style if it is important i do tell this i would like you to explain it a bit better cause i dont get it
Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? there a re not much servers where the players are just trusted to not lag out the server or grief or steal but this one does i play ftb for a while now and in sp i always find it hard to not cheat wich you can do in multyplayer so thats really good for me and this server seems to have a really nic community to i think you should let me join cuase i now quite a lot about ftb so i can often help people and im also just pretty nice

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
Basic info
What is your in game name?: PhilsGeneralTso
How long have you played FTB?: When it first started
How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds): 13 (I am responsible)
EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are: I am just a regular 13 year old who wants to find a server to join. I think this a nice server that is laid back. I am hoping to make new friends on this server and I am a nice reliable person!
Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? I will help others when needed and I am pretty nice.

P.s. When you have accepted me, can you shoot me an email at [email protected]

jager308

Jul 29, 2019
Basic info
What is your in game name?:jager308
How long have you played FTB?:about 3 months but i have always played tekkit so i know most mods
How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds):14
EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are: I am a guy that is laid back and funny. I am already a member of a regular minecraft but i am getting into ftb. I also am a outdoors men so i can bring an interesting personality.
Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? I want to join because i know how fun it was on my other server and i know i will also have fun on here. I also love meeting new people and i also like helping other people.

zusezuse

Jul 29, 2019
What is your in game name?:giesergast
How long have you played FTB?: since the mindcrack guys started playing it
How old are you: 13
Create a BIO on who you are: i dont really get what i should say here should i just explain my hole life here or like my minecraft style if it is important i do tell this i would like you to explain it a bit better cause i dont get it
Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? there a re not much servers where the players are just trusted to not lag out the server or grief or steal but this one does i play ftb for a while now and in sp i always find it hard to not cheat wich you can do in multyplayer so thats really good for me and this server seems to have a really nic community to i think you should let me join cuase i now quite a lot about ftb so i can often help people and im also just pretty nice
You are Accepted Join anytime now
----------------
Basic info
What is your in game name?: PhilsGeneralTso
How long have you played FTB?: When it first started
How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds): 13 (I am responsible)
EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are: I am just a regular 13 year old who wants to find a server to join. I think this a nice server that is laid back. I am hoping to make new friends on this server and I am a nice reliable person!
Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? I will help others when needed and I am pretty nice.

P.s. When you have accepted me, can you shoot me an email at [email protected]
You are Denied
--------------
Basic info
What is your in game name?:jager308
How long have you played FTB?:about 3 months but i have always played tekkit so i know most mods
How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds):14
EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are: I am a guy that is laid back and funny. I am already a member of a regular minecraft but i am getting into ftb. I also am a outdoors men so i can bring an interesting personality.
Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? I want to join because i know how fun it was on my other server and i know i will also have fun on here. I also love meeting new people and i also like helping other people.
You are Accepted Join anytime now

Lokarn

Jul 29, 2019
What is your in game name?: i_Lokarn_I
How long have you played FTB?: About 6 months.

How old are you? I'm 33

EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are: I like to think of myself as a laid back guy. I enjoy having fun with other people, and making new long term friends to game with.
While I was playing WoW I ran a guild with a great group of guys who I still play games with to this day, about 6 years. I enjoy helping other people with builds or logistics. I'm by no means the best player in the world, I have more to learn for sure, and I look forward to doing so. I'm beginning to feel like I should be listing my likes and dislikes, things I do for fun, and what I'm into.... hmm This sounds like one of those dating websites.. "I enjoy long walks on the beach...." Did I mention I have a sense of humor?

Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? You should let me join because I am a really great guy and will only add to the positive atmosphere of your server. I'm a good leader, and a good follower, and I know when to be each. I would like to join because I really like the idea of everyone living nearby and working together to do stuff. Like I said before I enjoy learning what other people are doing with the mods to find new ways of utilizing old blocks.
Thanks for reading.

zusezuse

Jul 29, 2019
What is your in game name?: i_Lokarn_I
How long have you played FTB?: About 6 months.

How old are you? I'm 33

EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are: I like to think of myself as a laid back guy. I enjoy having fun with other people, and making new long term friends to game with.
While I was playing WoW I ran a guild with a great group of guys who I still play games with to this day, about 6 years. I enjoy helping other people with builds or logistics. I'm by no means the best player in the world, I have more to learn for sure, and I look forward to doing so. I'm beginning to feel like I should be listing my likes and dislikes, things I do for fun, and what I'm into.... hmm This sounds like one of those dating websites.. "I enjoy long walks on the beach...." Did I mention I have a sense of humor?

Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? You should let me join because I am a really great guy and will only add to the positive atmosphere of your server. I'm a good leader, and a good follower, and I know when to be each. I would like to join because I really like the idea of everyone living nearby and working together to do stuff. Like I said before I enjoy learning what other people are doing with the mods to find new ways of utilizing old blocks.
Thanks for reading.
You are ACCEPTED :). Welcome to the server Lokarn!

Poarses

Jul 29, 2019
What is your in game name?: Poarses
How long have you played FTB?: 2-3 months
How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds): 15
EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are: I would like to think of myself as a cool guy. I aim to be a perfect gentleman, you know?, nice, optimistic, honest, modest etc. I'm a very shy guy in real life, don't like to talk much and I don't like much attention. However online I feel I can relate with other people on similar subjects such as games and chat with them.I enjoy playing video games, reading books, playing football.

Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? The only words that grabbed my attention was "Strong Community". I want to know that I can play on a server without everyone leaving on the first day. When everyone is close to eachother and start working on projects, that's what makes FTB fun. I want to play with the other guys, build, have fun, the usual. I will try to keep a positive attitude at all times. Thanks :)

zusezuse

Jul 29, 2019
What is your in game name?: Poarses
How long have you played FTB?: 2-3 months
How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds): 15
EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are: I would like to think of myself as a cool guy. I aim to be a perfect gentleman, you know?, nice, optimistic, honest, modest etc. I'm a very shy guy in real life, don't like to talk much and I don't like much attention. However online I feel I can relate with other people on similar subjects such as games and chat with them.I enjoy playing video games, reading books, playing football.

Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? The only words that grabbed my attention was "Strong Community". I want to know that I can play on a server without everyone leaving on the first day. When everyone is close to eachother and start working on projects, that's what makes FTB fun. I want to play with the other guys, build, have fun, the usual. I will try to keep a positive attitude at all times. Thanks :)
You sir are Accepted Welcome on :)! YOu may join anytime now.

TMG-Greuter

Jul 29, 2019
What is your in game name?: Igreuterz (I hate that name :) )
How long have you played FTB?: 4-5 months
How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds): 17 Years old
EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are: I often hear I am very socially skilled, I am a male, 17 years old and Dutch.

Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? You should let me join because I think I am a great addition to your community; I like my trolling, but not to much :)
I want to join because I think multiplayer is a great addition to feed the beast and you are a whitelisted server with certain rules that make the server fun but clean, I want to play with nice and polite people, and this server seems to be an excelent choice for me.

Replica616

Jul 29, 2019
What is your in game name?: Replica616

How long have you played FTB?: I have dabbled in it since it began but been playing it a lot for a few months on and off.

How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds): Fifteen years of age.
EXTENDED response

Create a BIO on who you are: As the context makes rather obvious, I greatly enjoy playing video games and at the risk of sounding narcissistic, am very creative. Although for reasons that need not be said here I'm not very good with other people face-to-face, I always attempt to be polite and social, and find this much easier online, especially through the medium of multiplayer games. I try to be kind and consider other's needs, and if a disagreement occurs without someone of authority around I try to mediate on principle. I have a variety of other interests, so common pop culture references are to be expected.

Why should we let you join and why do you want to join?: As I said in my previous section, I like video games and am fairly creative, and Minecraft is perfect for that, allowing great creative potential for building and various mechanisms using redstone. Modded Minecraft expands this exponentially, allowing for many more things to do, as does playing multiplayer. As pretty much an answer to both sides of the question, both sides of the question, there's a lot more that can be done creatively in Minecraft and I collaborate well with others, especially in this sort of medium. As you can probably tell from what I've put previously, I really like multiplayer modded Minecraft and as such when the last server I was on shut down I started looking for a new one. I'm kind of picky, but alike somebody else above, those two words describing this server stuck out to me- "Strong Community." That is, quite inherently, exactly what I'm looking for.

Mrdouble

Jul 29, 2019
Basic info
What is your in game name?: mrdouble__
How long have you played FTB?: since it was a map :p
How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds): 13
EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are: I love playing FTB and most like bees and rp2/fz.
Why should we let you join and why do you want to join? I love community servers and feel like i could help a lot of people

Inquoted

Jul 29, 2019
What is your in game name?: OptionOfChoice

How long have you played FTB?: I have played FTB ever since Beta Pack A was released. Actually, 4 hours after it was released.

How old are you?(Age will not be discriminated as we have 10yr olds to 30yr olds): 19

EXTENDED response
Create a BIO on who you are:
I am currently at uni, but I live in Ontario and I study in Michigan. Finals are over, so I will be active, but to an extent. I'm very experienced at ftb, and my favorite mods are GregT, Thermal Expansion, and TC.

Why should we let you join and why do you want to join?
You are special, admin. Most servers will accept anyone, while others just make an age limit to make sure only chill people apply. Nice to know that some people actually read applications. I'm very laid back, enjoying ftb for what it is. I really like the emphasis on community, rather than things inside the game, such as how proficient you are at a mod. Makes everyone think about what multiplayer minecraft was originally intended to do. That is, have fun.

TheChewyness

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheChewyness
How long?: 3 or 4 months.

BIO:

Wether I'm playing video games or doing whatever else it is I do, I just like to have fun and make the most of it. I'd consider myself to be fun and friendly as I get along with pretty much everybody and I'm always trying to have as much fun as possible. I'm an IB student and a tennis player, so homework and stuff could get in the way, although I'd still be very active on the server and in the community, at least an hour a day. I play a lot of video games, but I don't find interest in certain genre. I enjoy Minecraft the most because of the variety of things to do in it, and I feel that FTB really adds to it. I've been playing Minecraft for over two years now (since alpha) but now FTB has dragged me away from it. I now just need a nice server with some cool people on it so my turtles and I don't feel lonely in SSP.

Why do you want to join?:

Like everyone else on this thread, I'm looking for a nice, small server to join and waste all my free time on. I haven't really played much multiplayer, FTB or otherwise, but singleplayer has been getting somewhat boring for me. I've been searching for a friendly community like this for quite some time and I'm eager to meet some fellow FTBers and just have some fun. I've messed with a lot of the mods but haven't dove into any of them yet, with the exception of ComputerCraft. If anyone needs assistance with anything I'd be happy to help. I'm looking forward to becoming part of an active FTB community and this one seems perfect. I'm glad there's someone out there who actually reads these and puts some thought into choosing server members. Anyways, I don't want to make you spend your entire sunday reading applications, and I've got stuff to do so thanks and have a nice day!