Qazplm601's RP thread.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
this is where we will have fun. feel free to join in at any time. sometimes the story/other stuff will change, i will put it here.

Rules
1.non RP posts/pieces of posts should be in Bold
2.no really stupid stuff, kay? (ie, no, oh, i kill everyone permanently with a epic nuke)
3.be nice. (to each other. your
characters in the game can smack each other to death if you want to)
4.address Qaz about new Main (ie completely different from the current one) RP topics.
5.Please no double posts/non-grammar fix edits. is a lot more fun that way imo. (subjective to change)
6.no deciding what other people do. (ie, gideon hits qaz, when posted by striking)
7.more of a request, pleas don't use the same thing over and over.

Page 1-(currently running) @Strikingwolf and me are battling over the anime revolution's leadership.

(to the mods, it was either here or general chat, thought it would fit better here)

I may or may not have started this on TS...
i may have beaten you to making the thread :p
*transforms to wolf form*
what about now?
*raises eyebrow* *transforms into the giant smoke monster of Qaz*
*battles with smoke monster*
*blows smoke monster away*
...that was simple
ogm guis he godmoded ban strkungwelf 4 hax pl0x!!!!11!!1
unfortunately, i cannot be defeated like that. i simply reform, using the hate, and stupidy pollution of the gaming industry as my fuel.
*smashes wolf into the ground*
*crushes wolf under the weight of drama*
"Hands striking wolf a shop vac"

'the box says it has the best hepa filter on the market. '

edit:frakking auto correct
really? we are in the middle of a battlefield, there are no outlets, and i just smashed the shop vac while you were grabbing your batteries.
At this rate I feel like this belongs in an RP topic of some sort.
5055392176_SheldonCreepySmile_answer_1_xlarge.png
I suddenly regret everything in my life
GO!

Last edited:

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
Fourth rule is a bit confusing. Perhaps you should say 'RP topics that deviate from this same story'. Also, for the third rule, I recommend bold AND italics - it makes it much easier to see that the text is bold.
clarified. i think just bold is fine. i can clearly tell the difference.

Reactions: pc_assassin

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
unfortunately, i have a pocketknife, and poke my way out.

2 new rules.

read the rules.
How does a smoke monster that just got sucked into a vacuum carry a pocket knife?

PIcks up phone and calls the rental shop.
'How many wind machines do you have'
Shop keeper replies '13'
'I'll take them all, can you deliver?'
'sure'
'It's a visa ****-****-****-****'

*looks at watch and taps foot......*

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
How does a smoke monster that just got sucked into a vacuum carry a pocket knife?

PIcks up phone and calls the rental shop.
'How many wind machines do you have'
Shop keeper replies '13'
'I'll take them all, can you deliver?'
'sure'
'It's a visa ****-****-****-****'

*looks at watch and taps foot......*
*guy calls back*
"sorry, we don't service that area, maybe you could move to a place we do service?" (had a isp questionnaire tell me that a while ago :p)

*qaz punches PODonnel, he goes flying*

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
"I heard of this place before...", ThomazM thinks to himself, inspecting the terrain around him, turning his head to each individual in his surroundings, one by one, analyzing his or her appearance, creating an pre-made idea of how the person is superficially. After further inspection, his attention is taken to a quite energetic being, "@Qazplm601" was his name? It didn't matter. He approached him, smiling rather creepily, and extending his hand.
-Thomaz, pleasure to meet you. If you wouldn't mind, I really would like to know exactly what is happening here. -He said while looking around curiously.
Is this the type of RP we're going for here?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
sure, it would be more fun than anime arguments.

Qazplm601 was wary of the newcomer, all of us had been there for almost 10 minutes now, just thinking, and he finally decided to speak.(i have a bad habit of switching povs a lot) i decided to see if he knew anything. the world we wer in was interesting, just trees and mountains as far as i could see. i could tell we were high up, because the air seemed thin. we were in a small clearing of some kind. i must admit, curiosity got the best of me when i asked @ThomazM where we were, as i doubted he knew much.

Last edited:

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Up in the mountains the spider hunter stayed in his village of fellow hunters. Down the mountain he spied two people, unknown to him, grabbing his trusty sword and bow he transformed into a shadow and spied on them