Qazplm601's RP thread.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
sure, it would be more fun than anime arguments.

Qazplm601 was wary of the newcomer, all of us had been there for almost 10 minutes now, just thinking, and he finally decided to speak.(i have a bad habit of switching povs a lot) i decided to see if he knew anything. the world we wer in was interesting, just trees and mountains as far as i could see. i could tell we were high up, because the air seemed thin. we were in a small clearing of some kind. i must admit, curiosity got the best of me when i asked @ThomazM where we were, as i doubted he knew much.

The strange man, with a name that matches the adjective also didn't seem to know where we were. "Great", rambled Thomaz to himself. Still looking around, the only thing of slight interest of the monochromatic man was a tree - a couple of them, in fact. After further inspection, he believe that with a couple of punches, he'd might be able to get some of the tree's resources, because, after all, they do seem to be in the middle of nowhere, gathering resources sounds like the logical thing to do, right? While trying to get the tree, the monochromatic man turned his head in the direction of the man he just met, pleading:
-Wanna help? -Said him, rather sarcastically.​
Up in the mountains the spider hunter stayed in his village of fellow hunters. Down the mountain he spied two people, unknown to him, grabbing his trusty sword and bow he transformed into a shadow and spied on them
That's correct, a bit dull, but correct. Try to interact, and if possible, add more details to your actions, it always adds to the experience. :p

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Rising from the ground out of shadow form behind the two unknown people he decided to greet them but he was wary with one hand on his sword at all times
"Greetings, I see you are not one of the monsters that roam this land, what is your business here, there is safe shelter if you need, but if your intentions are violent you will not last long."

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
im baaaaack :p

as qaz and thomaz gathered wood, he could sense someone behind him. he pretended to be oblivious, letting the person approach, ready to react if needed. @ @LivingAngryCheese began to speak. qaz considered this for a moment, and decided that even if they turned out to not be helpful, they may provide useful intel about this world. he started trudging up the mountain, following the spider hunter to its village, not looking to see if thomaz would follow.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
The one called qaz seemed peaceful enough and the spider hunter told him not to fear the monsters in the village
"It is strange, they were different, more human, so they were rejected, but we reject only the ones against us. My best friend is in fact a herobrine, usually the most evil of all." They reached a village teeming with hunters wearing skins of their chosen hunted monsters. But up in front a storm seemed to be rotating in mid air, and from it came three herobrines. The aforementioned herobrine friend rose into the air to fight his brothers with lightning cracking round and his ghast skin cape flapping in the air. Turns out thomaz had followed
"Time to prove your worth!" the spider hunter shouted over the storm to qaz and thomaz, then sunk into the ground. The herobrine hunters assembled, but already there was one causality, a young zombie hunter.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
And so a necromancer is seen in the distance. Saying his words of glory he summobs an army which could raise back the thread from the underworld! And with the arcane magicks of the Void he manages to bring it back to life!!!
once again i have to revive awesome threads...
@LivingAngryCheese
@qazpml
@coolsquid321
@HeliMewTwo
@Gideonseymour
@Pyure

Last edited:

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
From the underworld, the necromancer has brought a ghast, which due to the uncany conditions of its warp, it has devolved into a "squid". The master of the dead has goven it some sunglasses and has called it coolsquid.
"Hello little coolsquid! Welcome to the overworld!"

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
From the underworld, the necromancer has brought a ghast, which due to the uncany conditions of its warp, it has devolved into a "squid". The master of the dead has goven it some sunglasses and has called it coolsquid.
"Hello little coolsquid! Welcome to the overworld!"
You wrote devolved?! I know where yo live... By a detail of 200k square km.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
how is that a thing??
Lord Cheese! I have request!! Thou shall tell me the story of your happy universe as i have to get used to your doings and talents.