[Public Pack] MysticBlade{RPG}{1.7.2}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfofthenyght

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, long story short, the version of Divine RPG 1.6.4 I downloaded was an incomplete beta, and sadly the only one available, and it basically wasn't working at all, which means I wasn't able to use it for the modpack if I wanted to submit it as a jampacked entry. Because of that, I updated the modpack to 1.7.2 and instead added Eternal Isles (by the same team as DRPG)! Since HQM hasn't updated to 1.7.2 yet, it's not currently in there D: As SOON as it's updated though, I'm going to get it and start setting up quests for it :3

I actually have an ongoing LP with this pack, which I am having a blast with, if you're interested in the changes/updates I made between 1.6.x and 1.7.x: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-oCcgWxXaPaiJ2WYtJhfXtEzwlP60hqZ I hope you have fun~! :D

Edit: Oh snap! Looks like it HAS been updated to 1.7.10 o_O I'm working on updating MysticBlade RIGHT now so I can add it :D!!

Edit2: Ok, after much testing, many of the mods that make up the 'RPG' feel of the pack including Eternal Isles are not compatible with 1.7.10 yet. As soon as a few of these are updated, I'll update the pack, I have it all set and ready to push once those mods are updated.

Last edited:

Megmachunian

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm a little confused. Is there a world your supposed to play, as i just started making a random world. As well, Battle Gear two would be a wise choice

Wolfofthenyght

Jul 29, 2019
@Megmachunian Hey there! I'm glad you downloaded the pack! Yes, there is a map currently in the works that will be pushed out with one of the future updates. I had been working on it with some friends for the Jampacked Contest, but since I couldn't submit it due to the version of MC it's now using, they decided they didn't have time to help, so I've been working on it myself for the past few months. I'm hoping to have the map pushed by maybe end of Oct at the latest, however since I'm now working on it alone, and I have a 7 month old to take care of, it might be later (I hope not!). Also, in regards to Battlegear 2, it was originally in the pack, but was causing issues in regards to lost inventory items on the server I was running, so I've since replaced it with Wildycraft, which adds a few of the features from BG2, along with other RPG items.

@Bearnado123 At the time, this was going to be submitted as a Jampacked entry, so it HAD something to do with FTB at that point. However, due to various circumstances, I was not able to submit it. If you would like to report it for removal, you're more than welcome to, no hard feelings.

Megmachunian

Jul 29, 2019
@Wolfofthenyght Alrighty then, thanks! Also, I'm a little confused about the quests. I did the quest to craft the stick, and the rest in that setup dissapeared, I was, safe to say, very confused. Is this a bug or planned?

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I have no qualms with this thread remaining if this pack is still being planned on being released through the FTB launcher. However, for future references to people, pack threads are not supposed to be created until the pack is officially on the launcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.