[Public Pack] EPiCCRAFT 1.0.x {Progression}{Survival}

NekoAli

Jul 29, 2019
You have to arrange 4 gravel in anything other than a 2x2 pattern to get flint. So yeah, you need a crafting table first.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
So, major problem, can't craft gravel into flint, only get gravel bricks. Is there some other way to start making tools?
I believe on the website it shows using the gravel 3 across the bottom, and then in the middle of second row.

CyaNideEPiC

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, Im CyaNideEPiC the other guy who made the pack :D

Just uploaded first getting started guide to youtube for everyone who needs help getting things going with pack, enjoy! :)

Hope this helps feel free to share.

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019
Using Mattock on grass which is far away from any water (tried close as well) and no seeds. Any idea what we could be doing wrong?[DOUBLEPOST=1405305978][/DOUBLEPOST]Figured it out. Right click on grass block will convert to dirt & you'll randomly get a seed.

P5King

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my girlfriend have been playing EpicCraft and she is building a big castle made out of quartz and diamond blocks. Recently there have been cobwebs appearing, quartz turning chiseled, glass blocks into panels, torches into Redstone torches and enderman spawning and disappearing in peaceful. It's very infuriating to keep removing and replacing everything.

Any help or insight would be much appreciated!

N0Trix

Jul 29, 2019
Bug found: Magical crops and Minefactory reloaded: Coal seeds duped: planter planted coal seeds in mature state, started from 2 seeds to 5 stacks in a matter of min.

eliandarkbrood

Jul 29, 2019
Loving this pack. Something I wouldn't mind seeing in it is MFFS but its not a necessity.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

NekoAli

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question about Environmine... I seem to be constantly overheating, no matter what I do or where I am. I've been through several worlds trying to find biomes that didn't give me heatstroke all the time. My latest world I settled in one of the dungeon towers in a deciduous forest biome. When I first settled there, ambient temperature was a bit below body temperature. After a couple of days it is constantly 100+ degrees, even at night. Fortunately it's next to an ice plains biome, so I have no lack of snowballs for chilled water, and if need be I can run over there to try and cool down. But is this the way it should be? About all I seem to do is work hard to stave off heat stroke, no matter where I go. The only places I didn't get heat stroke are in a snow or ocean biome. My only other experience with Environmine is with Crash Landing and I never have this much trouble with heat there.

Reactions: zbeeblebrox

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
On the server i play on, most of us try to balance heat with areas to cool down in. Keeping hydrated seems to make a big difference, so always drink a lot. In my base, and at points in my mines, i first set up enough leaves to keep the air good. Then i setup a pool of water with fans facing the spot i'll be in. Fans stack up, so you can get a good amount of cooling. It does seem to be a constant struggle to keep cool, then again, your working with a pickaxe clearing rock :) If you get snow, you can make Snow Bricks, which also help with cooling. Or find a glacier for hardened ice.

NekoAli

Jul 29, 2019
mmm. See that's the thing, I haven't been doing any mining or the like yet. Two days ago I got heat stroke at night, inside, fully hydrated while just standing at my crafting station sorting my inventory. It was over 102F ambient temperature. It seems whenever I find a place that seems nice to build in, with a decent temperature, the ambient temperature just keeps rising constantly.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
mmm. See that's the thing, I haven't been doing any mining or the like yet. Two days ago I got heat stroke at night, inside, fully hydrated while just standing at my crafting station sorting my inventory. It was over 102F ambient temperature. It seems whenever I find a place that seems nice to build in, with a decent temperature, the ambient temperature just keeps rising constantly.

I just sort of expect it and keep myself cool, but i live in hotsprings, so i sort of expect temp to go up.

JonCris

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question about Environmine... I seem to be constantly overheating, no matter what I do or where I am. I've been through several worlds trying to find biomes that didn't give me heatstroke all the time. My latest world I settled in one of the dungeon towers in a deciduous forest biome. When I first settled there, ambient temperature was a bit below body temperature. After a couple of days it is constantly 100+ degrees, even at night. Fortunately it's next to an ice plains biome, so I have no lack of snowballs for chilled water, and if need be I can run over there to try and cool down. But is this the way it should be? About all I seem to do is work hard to stave off heat stroke, no matter where I go. The only places I didn't get heat stroke are in a snow or ocean biome. My only other experience with Environmine is with Crash Landing and I never have this much trouble with heat there.

Wooden torches, furnaces, lava, tanks of lava, machines, engines, alot of stuff increases temperature so you have to balance it out with Snow blocks, bricks, Ice blocks bricks, fans, leaves, If you see an item that makes sense to cool you down then it probably will, the same for heat, if it in the name says FIRE or has fire like a torch it will probably increase the temperature. Also food!! Ice creams and Smoothies are a really good way to cool you down the same for hot beverages and soups that warm you up :D

NekoAli

Jul 29, 2019
Torches increase heat that much? There was a furnace nearby, but I've hardly used it so far. Just to cook some smooth stone to make a juicer and glass for bottles. I mean, I understand and like the basic concepts of heat management. I just don't understand why wherever I am the temperature goes up so much, when so little is done. If just being near torches and furnaces is constantly going to give me heat stroke, that's to much.

Really, in the end I guess what I am asking is, is this normal for enviromine or is something buggy going on in my game? Because it doesn't seem normal to me, from my previous encounter with the mod. And it is taking all the fun out of what otherwise seems like an awesome mod pack. In the end I can just disable it... But I like the other non-heat aspects of the mod.

Reactions: zbeeblebrox

JonCris

Jul 29, 2019
And again, theres alot of stuff you can do to cool down or to balance it out. wooden torches produce alot of heat in this case you should try stone torches, and yeah its kind of too much but if we decrease the heat then its not even noticeable. And think about it, if you have 4-6 wooden torches burning up in a small crafting room of course is going to get hhot :p