[Public Pack] EPiCCRAFT 1.0.x {Progression}{Survival}

Duplon

Jul 29, 2019
yeh when i come back to the overworld from the nether my client crashes, like completely exits the whole thing, not even just to the main screen... this is so annoying when i have to go get lava all the time to keep stuff running...

IrritatedCanine

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

First off I will like to say that my friends and I hare having and awesome time with EPicCRAFT!

We are facing a problem, and that is when going to or comming from the nether. Sometimes (more often than not) the server crashes. I have seen other places that it can be related to the placement of the portal and that removing 25x25 chunks around the portal fixes the problem. Haven't tried that (not sure what it even means).

Does anyone have a possible fix or at least an explanation to what the error means on a techincal level?

See attachement for crash report.

Attachments

• epiccraft_crash_report.txt
    35.7 KB · Views: 159

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
will be continued?

Well, the pack got about 1 update after it came out and no one has heard from Jon or Cyanide in a year. It's also a 1.6 pack that would need to be upgraded. So my guess is that unless someone else takes it over...It's dead.

Doesn't mean you can't play it and have fun, or go looking for packs using similar mods and styels.

N0Trix

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the pack got about 1 update after it came out and no one has heard from Jon or Cyanide in a year. It's also a 1.6 pack that would need to be upgraded. So my guess is that unless someone else takes it over...It's dead.

Doesn't mean you can't play it and have fun, or go looking for packs using similar mods and styels.

If you would actually research before you answer someone you would know that he's still active on twitch from time to time and that he has been working on EpicCraft 2 : http://www.twitch.tv/cyanideepic/v/11210940

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
My research was based on the last time he bothered to come back to these boards and post an update. I don't have time to randomly check utube to see if creators of dead packs have decided to do something else.

The guy released a modpack, then immediately abandoned it and never came back to these forums. His focus is utube, not doing maintainance on a pack he released.

Evil Boy

Jul 29, 2019
And now it's missing from the launcher. So are my games lost or can I launch this modpack some other way?

B

Beckman2325

I don't know how to power a essence refiner. I have a mana Battery but it says it has no charge. I looked it up and it said i had to make a nexus, but can't make blue chalk. can someone just explain it all to me.