Open Server *Public* Dark Trilogy 1.7.10 server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

bjefferson256

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, the server shut off late last night and i was just wondering when it might be back up? :/ wanted to spend some time playing today but it looks like the server is still not up. Any information would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

P3MDAS

Jul 29, 2019
Fr i wanted to come on and retrive my stuff from my grave yesterday but server shut down whats up with it...?

bjefferson256

Jul 29, 2019
same thing again :/ server randomly shut off with no warning and has been off for multiple hours, hate to be a bother but i dont want to lose the progress i have made...

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
Tried to fix the worlds issues crashing and spent all day yesterday trying to find out whats crashing the world. No luck. updated to 1.0.8 and the world completely corrupted sorry for your loses. Now enabling a world border of 15000 as there were people as far out as 60k which and the world file was back up to 6gb which makes it abit unstable anyways.

Fishey1

Jul 29, 2019
Tried to fix the worlds issues crashing and spent all day yesterday trying to find out whats crashing the world. No luck. updated to 1.0.8 and the world completely corrupted sorry for your loses. Now enabling a world border of 15000 as there were people as far out as 60k which and the world file was back up to 6gb which makes it abit unstable anyways.

This may have been me, i had a ender quarry running but i dont think it was doing anything

Fishey1

Jul 29, 2019
Same error that i got in 1.0.6 something to do with crayfish i crash the server when i join but i have only vanilla items in my inventory

bjefferson256

Jul 29, 2019
server reset again....? i may have been able to start over once but i can't do it again so soon. Spent 4-5 hours playing and getting a base ready and i come on again to see everything reset... I'm sorry to say but i don't think i can continue to play on this server. It's a nice gesture to run a free server but i cant deal with the constant crashes and restarts. Good luck and goodbye