1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Open Server *Public* Dark Trilogy 1.7.10 server

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by Lewinsai, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Lewinsai

Lewinsai New Member

*updated to 1.0.6*

This server is a Public server. It is highly recommended that you install the Fast-Craft mod.
    Download: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820 / http://files.player.to/fastcraft-1.9.jar

There are no banned items so any player can have the best experience in playing.

This modpack is on the FTB Launcher in the THIRD PARTY MODPACK tab. Hoping to build a tight community that enjoys building together and helping one another. Solo building is totally fine as everyone has a different taste. I will be streaming when I can while on this server and your more than welcome to as well. If it there are people causing trouble i will just turn it whitelist but I know we can get some good people to play with us and have fun.
    The cardinal rule is to treat others as you want to be treated.

Server Info
    20 player slots
    Unlimited RAM - The CPU not so much...
    Dedicated server box hosted in Chicago
    Address: s41.hosthorde.com:26051
    Public
    No Banned items
    Hard Difficulty
    Modpack: The Dark Trilogy (FTB Launcher)

Rules:
    1. PVP is on but be polite as it should be consentual
    2. This is a mature-ish server but still be polite-ish
    3. No Griefing. Insta-ban for life
    4. Items have not been banned or regulated but keep it reasonable. one quarry max and try to limit to a community mob farm if anything.

If there is anything that you would like to see different let me know in the comments below

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
  2. Lewinsai

Lewinsai New Member

Now Updated to Version 1.0.1

3. FeartheBearcat

FeartheBearcat New Member

Best thing since sliced bread, tons of fun.

4. Kadwen

Kadwen New Member

Update: Blood Magic: Seal of Compression has been Black Listed due to massive server lag when used.

Update: OpenBlocks block breaker has been black listed due to dupe bug.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  5. MacAndSwiss

MacAndSwiss New Member

Server shut down?

6. Jagh

Jagh New Member

i think they tried to upgrade to 1.0.2. It doesn't even load for me.

7. Kadwen

Kadwen New Member

There was a bad block that caused the midnight restart to lock up. I got it up and running again when I was getting ready for work this morning. Server should be up unless it locked up during the noon restart.

8. Jagh

Jagh New Member

btw, it looks like enderzoo is not enabled on your server. Dont see enderminis or any other its mobs.

9. Lewinsai

Lewinsai New Member

fixed enderzoo not being enabled it is now back on and the zombie knights may or may not be coming for you.

10. Lewinsai

Lewinsai New Member

enderzoo just died in a fire as the piles of corpse horses were trying to drag the server to early grave.

11. MacAndSwiss

MacAndSwiss New Member

What is the ranks system going to be like?

12. Lewinsai

Lewinsai New Member

member and ops/admin atm

13. MacAndSwiss

MacAndSwiss New Member

Server died (crash). 9:00 PM PST

14. Lewinsai

Lewinsai New Member

just a hiccup on the restart after removing block breakers for the dupe they have. forgot to type fml confirm to remove the ones in world .

15. Lewinsai

Lewinsai New Member

Updated to 1.0.3

16. Lewinsai

Lewinsai New Member

updated to 1.0.5

17. Lewinsai

Lewinsai New Member

updated to 1.0.6

18. lilmoefow

lilmoefow New Member

Hey awesome server, i have been playing on it for the past week. Just wondering when and if you are going to be updating it to 1.0.7

thanks again for hosting the server

19. Humor Koala

Humor Koala New Member

ros is also having the same problem as fishey1 and it looks like a .dat deletion is in order. He has attempted to login 12 times and it has crashed 12 times. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Just saying.

20. Fishey1

Fishey1 New Member

i gave up D: