Open Server *Public* Dark Trilogy 1.7.10 server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019

*updated to 1.0.6*

This server is a Public server. It is highly recommended that you install the Fast-Craft mod.
Download: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=10820 / http://files.player.to/fastcraft-1.9.jar

There are no banned items so any player can have the best experience in playing.

This modpack is on the FTB Launcher in the THIRD PARTY MODPACK tab. Hoping to build a tight community that enjoys building together and helping one another. Solo building is totally fine as everyone has a different taste. I will be streaming when I can while on this server and your more than welcome to as well. If it there are people causing trouble i will just turn it whitelist but I know we can get some good people to play with us and have fun.
The cardinal rule is to treat others as you want to be treated.

Server Info
20 player slots
Unlimited RAM - The CPU not so much...
Dedicated server box hosted in Chicago
Address: s41.hosthorde.com:26051
Public
No Banned items
Hard Difficulty
Modpack: The Dark Trilogy (FTB Launcher)

Rules:
1. PVP is on but be polite as it should be consentual
2. This is a mature-ish server but still be polite-ish
3. No Griefing. Insta-ban for life
4. Items have not been banned or regulated but keep it reasonable. one quarry max and try to limit to a community mob farm if anything.

If there is anything that you would like to see different let me know in the comments below

index.php

Last edited:

Kadwen

Jul 29, 2019
Update: Blood Magic: Seal of Compression has been Black Listed due to massive server lag when used.

Update: OpenBlocks block breaker has been black listed due to dupe bug.

Last edited:

Jagh

Jul 29, 2019
i think they tried to upgrade to 1.0.2. It doesn't even load for me.

Kadwen

Jul 29, 2019
There was a bad block that caused the midnight restart to lock up. I got it up and running again when I was getting ready for work this morning. Server should be up unless it locked up during the noon restart.

Jagh

Jul 29, 2019
btw, it looks like enderzoo is not enabled on your server. Dont see enderminis or any other its mobs.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
fixed enderzoo not being enabled it is now back on and the zombie knights may or may not be coming for you.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
enderzoo just died in a fire as the piles of corpse horses were trying to drag the server to early grave.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
just a hiccup on the restart after removing block breakers for the dupe they have. forgot to type fml confirm to remove the ones in world .

lilmoefow

Jul 29, 2019
Hey awesome server, i have been playing on it for the past week. Just wondering when and if you are going to be updating it to 1.0.7

thanks again for hosting the server

Humor Koala

Jul 29, 2019
ros is also having the same problem as fishey1 and it looks like a .dat deletion is in order. He has attempted to login 12 times and it has crashed 12 times. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Just saying.

Fishey1

Jul 29, 2019
ros is also having the same problem as fishey1 and it looks like a .dat deletion is in order. He has attempted to login 12 times and it has crashed 12 times. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Just saying.
i gave up D: