Protip: Take off your armor when you aren't using it.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Or this happens.

dB0x4JK.jpg

tZQ0Qcp.jpg

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
It's funny you can get sets of your own armor from a MFR mob grinder setup since mobs can drop armor and yours is valid to both spawn in and to drop.

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Yup I believe so unless the armor is coded for it to not happen (also tools as well at times).
A Zombie in full MPS with energy shields is a fun thing to play with, I'm just glad the Skellies can't use the Railgun I invariably equip my powerfist with.......

Christian Sinclair

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever that happens, I'm fairly sure they can't use any of the modules. and if they spawn with it, the armour is just blank

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever that happens, I'm fairly sure they can't use any of the modules. and if they spawn with it, the armour is just blank

It'll still apply to enchanted armor that doesn't use energy. Actually, a zombie with haste 3 boots of the traveler might be more terrifying than a full MPS invulnerability suit zombie.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
It'll still apply to enchanted armor that doesn't use energy. Actually, a zombie with haste 3 boots of the traveler might be more terrifying than a full MPS invulnerability suit zombie.
Screw normal invulnerable zombies, how about invulnerable angry zombies?!

Edit: Oh lord, those fast zombies from the UHS2 pack... with haste 3 boots of the traveler...

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Monsters can spawn with the armour you wear. (I think that's what it is)

I believe if you die, the monsters (or at least zombies) can pick up and even wear your armor and hit you with what else it picks up.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
I believe if you die, the monsters (or at least zombies) can pick up and even wear your armor and hit you with what else it picks up.

Yes that too, but in a video of the 1.5 forgecraft server they were talking about monsters spawning in whatever players wear

Reactions: PeggleFrank