Project: Victus - Experimental Pack

jroefk9

Jul 29, 2019
I will most likely not be on much and BTW, it is most likely an anarchy. Just play fair and be kind. The IP is 99.54.101.126

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
Am i supposed to be able to craft all the tokens? I don't think its working. Tried on the above server.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Am i supposed to be able to craft all the tokens? I don't think its working. Tried on the above server.
We can't actually block you from crafting further tokens, but only the first one you craft will count towards unlocking things.
Subclasses aren't specific to one major class - you could have a Warrior/Alchemist or a Farmer/Alchemist - it doesn't matter which

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
IS there anyway to check what recipes you can craft?
Ones you can't craft will have something in the tooltip saying "this is currently locked, you need this research to unlock," etc. As well, if you try to view their recipe with NEI, they'll display a progression tree instead of a legit recipe.

jua2ja

Jul 29, 2019
I think there is a bug that when you respawn after death you have to recraft the token in order to mine blocks. I don't know if it affects that but can't that lead to a change of classes using death? I was playing on jroefk9's server when I saw that so it may be a bug on there server or any server instead of just single player.

jroefk9

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm giving up on the server. My internet connection isn't very good and it sounds like everyone is lagging. Sorry.

gamermsn

Jul 29, 2019
I have problem i can't really get a group of four maybe two me ad my brother but no one live close enough to me for a group so is there an way to play the pack with out four or is it needed

darthwesix

Jul 29, 2019
I have problem i can't really get a group of four maybe two me ad my brother but no one live close enough to me for a group so is there an way to play the pack with out four or is it needed
you could look up how to make a server and give the ip to all your friends I haven't found out how to make a modded server but I use a V server to play with my friends