Project: Victus - Experimental Pack

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
Thank God someone created light pack for lower end pcs . Modlist is nice but i dont quite like idea with roles,that makes content restricted,which is not fun(but maybe i am wrong?¿).

Maelstraz

Jul 29, 2019
Class changing is neither really possible at a technical level nor a change we're interested in making
Ok, sure, fine, then i recommend to add some kind of statictics about already existed classes (online and offline) for medium/big/huge servers. WIll be pretty useful for newcomers.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

DorinnB

Jul 29, 2019
could we have an exaustive list of what each class is able to do or not ?
Hard to choose (mostly sub-class) without visibility.

Thx

Reactions: Parveln

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I'm curious to see how this works out.

The biggest flaw I see in this is that typical Minecraft activities are not evenly split. Even if you have a group where everyone is somehow always online when you need him, some professions will have more stuff to do than others. Then you have the chores, repetitive actions that get boring very fast. Will anyone want to click on crops all the time?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So sorry. Don't know what happened. The Committe of Approval has been goofing off lately, so this may be a bit belated, but here it is:
Seal.png

BnBaddict

Jul 29, 2019
This sounds brilliant and I'd love to try it, if there's a server up pls pm me the ip, I'm willing to play any class.

jroefk9

Jul 29, 2019
I will make a server for Victus. It will be solely for testing it out, and it will more likely than not be temporary. It will not have anything fancy added like plugins or other things. If anyone wants to join, just reply to this.

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
I will make a server for Victus. It will be solely for testing it out, and it will more likely than not be temporary. It will not have anything fancy added like plugins or other things. If anyone wants to join, just reply to this.

Let me know if you make the server. I really want to play in a Victus server.

Mudguts13542

Jul 29, 2019
I'll be glad to join!

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join too!

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Oooooooh I would love to join

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Who would have access to the Railcraft stuff? My curiosity is starting to tug at me....