project ozone 2 RAM problem

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
G

GeorgeCz

Title project ozone 2 RAM problem

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Project ozone 2

Modpack version 2.2.4 EFU

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Hello, i started with project ozone 2 but i have very weird problem, its in some other bigger modpacks, but all of this started when they returned my computer from servise. After playing (its random, sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes 2 hour) it poops windows error and its saying somethink about "windows running out of memory, cancel java to empty same". I am not sure if i had this before, i play FTB infinity evolved and ti was perfect, maybe i had issues with PO2 before but i had other think to play. i am trying to alocate minecraft less and less ram because its only think whats working for me (right now on 2,3 gb ram, and i have 8gb. here one of crash logs:
http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/08b6cba1
another think thats weird, in task manager its saying that java eats like 3GB of ram when modpack is loaded, thats realy weird, i dont think i had this before...anyone has some ideas why is this happening?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GeorgeCz

Guys i need help! Does anyone know what do with this?...

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Project Ozone 2 is not an FTB pack and this is a problem I'm not familiar with.