Project Ozone 2 crashes when using NEI due to botania

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Issei Hyoudou

Jul 29, 2019
Title Project Ozone 2 crashes when using NEI due to botania

Launcher Type Curse App

Modpack Project Ozone 2

Modpack version 2.2.4 EFU

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/a3e670b1

Details of the issue It plays fine until I try to use NEI recipe or uses, then when I try to, the screen goes to the dirt texture, then crashes. Searching items up is fine, but that is about it. The crash reports seem to state that it is an issue with Botania, but i have no idea how to fix it. Pls halp

Last edited by a moderator:

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
You should contact the pack developer for help with this, they will more than likely need to update the pack once they have the bug fixed.

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
It looks like an issue with the Hardcore Questing mod. The Better Questing mod was added to replace HQM but is still in the pack. I would switch over to that mod and see if the issue is resolved.

If that does not work then contact the pack author through curse as they have/had a chat group for the modpack there. Unfortunately afaik the author is now finished with this pack.