Project: Feeding Eternal Time [Builder Applications Open!]

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the update Umbra and I love to here that everything is going so well, can't wait for the pack to be out and hopefully before we all know it this map, the team and you have done a great job with what has been done in the last couple months, also I hope you are having a lot of fun making the map with all these people.

Reactions: goreae

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Well this map is my first real computercraft project. I made what was a redpower frame system with a huge block of RP2 logic gates into a single turtle. :3 I love how with computercraft, redstone can be so compact and easy to manage that a square mile of redstone logic can be crammed into one single block.

Reactions: tribalthomas

Umbra

Jul 29, 2019
Another quick update.

After Slowpoke's Twitch stream last night (last night for me anyway), i have now found out that the pack wont be private, it will be a full FTB pack on the launcher.

In saying that, it will be hands down the largest pack on the launcher to date, and I even had Slow get annoyed at the size (lol sorry Slow).

Either way, Slow ensured to me that the pack will be live on the launcher this coming Monday, due to the fact that FTB updates on Mondays.

In terms of getting the pack onto the launcher, I was required to make a logo and icon, so here we go, an early look at the logo :) (complain about the white border if you want, but this was simply something I put together in about 5 mins, so meh).

3L4oL.jpg

Have fun
~Umbra~

Versepelles

Jul 29, 2019
Name: VulpisNoctis
Best strength in Minecraft: All-around
Have you written any kind of medieval lore before: I have made a few maps with full storylines.
If yes to the above, would you be willing to write lore for the map (If no, leave blank): Yes
Are you adept in coding for either Computercraft in LUA, or RedPower in Elo-Forth: LUA proficient
Have you ever been in any large map or town building project before: Yes, I am and have been a primary map maker/builder for a few servers, and am currently working on multiple adventure maps on an adventure hosting server.
The build team operates in 3 separate teams of builders doing specific jobs, The Aesthetic team, The Redstone team, and the Lore Team, if you were accepted, which team would you prefer to be in and why: I was asked to join the Lore team by Goreae, and would be happy to contribute to any aspect of the map, including building and wiring.

Here is some of my work:

http://versepelles.imgur.com/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1909342-the-lost-city-of-arkos/ OR http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/adventure-puzzle-the-lost-city-of-arkos.27138/

ZaDYJ.jpg

LyntY.png

irh3UpK.jpg

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Name: VulpisNoctis
Best strength in Minecraft: All-around
Have you written any kind of medieval lore before: I have made a few maps with full storylines.
If yes to the above, would you be willing to write lore for the map (If no, leave blank): Yes
Are you adept in coding for either Computercraft in LUA, or RedPower in Elo-Forth: LUA proficient
Have you ever been in any large map or town building project before: Yes, I am and have been a primary map maker/builder for a few servers, and am currently working on multiple adventure maps on an adventure hosting server.
The build team operates in 3 separate teams of builders doing specific jobs, The Aesthetic team, The Redstone team, and the Lore Team, if you were accepted, which team would you prefer to be in and why: I was asked to join the Lore team by Goreae, and would be happy to contribute to any aspect of the map, including building and wiring.

Here is some of my work:

http://versepelles.imgur.com/
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1909342-the-lost-city-of-arkos/ OR http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/adventure-puzzle-the-lost-city-of-arkos.27138/

ZaDYJ.jpg

LyntY.png

irh3UpK.jpg

Sorry, but you are supposed to PM umbra, not post in this thread.

superninjakiwi

Jul 29, 2019
I really would like to work on the project again, i had to stop because of school, but i can rather easily write more lore. i just need an assignment, as now i have a personal typewriter (yes, they still sell those) that i can write on while i have some free time. (unfortunately due to some circumstances i cannot spend as much time on the computer as i used to, but with this i can once again contribute.)

Tell me if you find somewhere that needs a bit of lore and i'll make it pronto!

Edit: Got mentioned in the first post. o_O

Umbra

Jul 29, 2019
I really would like to work on the project again, i had to stop because of school, but i can rather easily write more lore. i just need an assignment, as now i have a personal typewriter (yes, they still sell those) that i can write on while i have some free time. (unfortunately due to some circumstances i cannot spend as much time on the computer as i used to, but with this i can once again contribute.)

Tell me if you find somewhere that needs a bit of lore and i'll make it pronto!

Edit: Got mentioned in the first post. o_O

I have been trying to contact Lore team members through e-mails and in the general folder, that would be the best way for me to give you new jobs, as Akabane seems to want to be MIA, and i have been giving out impromptu lore to the team so we can complete certain things.

Simply PM me or make a post in general kiwi, i'll talk to ya more about it there.

cortash55

Jul 29, 2019
-Name: Cortash55
-Best strength in Minecraft: Coding with CC and Redstone
-Have you written any kind of medieval lore before: No.
-If yes to the above, would you be willing to write lore for the map (If no, leave blank):
-Are you adept in coding for either Computercraft in LUA, or RedPower in Elo-Forth: I have some experience for coding with Computer Craft.
-Have you ever been in any large map or town building project before: Nope (First time for everything! :3)
-The build team operates in 3 separate teams of builders doing specific jobs, The Aesthetic team, The Redstone team, and the Lore Team, if you were accepted, which team would you prefer to be in and why: Redstone because I have experience with Redstone while trying to make a map all by myself. And I learned Computercraft using Direwolf20's Tutorials and bit of coding in Lua.

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
-Name: Cortash55
~Snippy Snip Snip~

Please go back and reread How to post a application, Umbra has stated this before, "submitting an application is also to see if you can follow directions." not an exact quote but still go reread it.