Project: Feeding Eternal Time [Builder Applications Open!]

OldDogy

Jul 29, 2019
Not that i'm gonna get accepted, but still, this i my recent WIP:

first two pictures are in creative, just design, second two are in survival.

Umbra

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick update for everyone.

Builder applications are still open for those who wish to help out, and I am still currently reviewing several applications that I have in my inbox.

The builders have also been divided into teams, the Aesthetic, Redstone and Lore teams, each of which have a co-ordinator of either myself, Mattabase or Akabane.

Here are the teams as they stand so far. Again, like i said, I am still reviewing applications, so this list will be updated very soon, i just wanted to provide everyone with an update is all :)

Aesthetic team:

-Umbra (Co-ordinator - FTB Team Member)
-iHayzeu
-Muggz (or Tehmuggz - Modjam assistant - FTB Team Member).
-Zargy

Redstone Team:

-Mattabase (Co-ordinator - Past FTB Map builder, Participant on Forgecraft, Modpack Co-ordinator)
-FunshineX (Lua and Computercraft Co-ordinator)
-Damnedsky
-Keeny8
-Andromeida (FTB map builder team)
-Goreae

Lore Team:

-Akabane101 (Co-ordinator - TGN Member, FTB Team Member)
-Superninjakiwi
-Darklord

I would like to thank those who have applied so far, and I welcome anyone who wishes to apply. As I have said in a previous post, we need people that stand out from the crowd, as anyone can make a sorting system nowdays, but all applications are welcome :)

In other news, with the teams setup, there has been alot more progress on the map, a whole province has been re-done and re-terraformed into a mountain from a small land, Lore for a whole province, town, and quests for this province has been written, including NPC names, and full quest rewards (within 2days i might add [Thanks Kiwi!]), several ruins and temples have been made and some have been placed into the map, and our monument (yeah you heard me) has been given a full redesign.

Alot of what has been added is non-public for the moment (sorry), but i don't want to spoil everything of the map, the only thing that I will show is the new Archmage of the Mages Guild. Archmage Hailinx:

BNYseYU.jpg

Have fun

~Umbra~

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
So happy to have been accepted. I <3 computercraft. :3

I've been wanting to be a part of a large project as a coder, as i can't seem to come up with ideas of my own. so. freaking. happy. :D

superninjakiwi

Jul 29, 2019
So happy to have been accepted. I <3 computercraft. :3

I've been wanting to be a part of a large project as a coder, as i can't seem to come up with ideas of my own. so. freaking. happy. :D
i know exactly how you feel, the exact same way i did when i first joined.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Hey there! I would love to contribute to the lore of the project, and I can offer you an example of what I can do, however, how should I give it to you? inbox or put it here, if somebody can tell me how to put it under a spoiler thingy.

tribalthomas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there! I would love to contribute to the lore of the project, and I can offer you an example of what I can do, however, how should I give it to you? inbox or put it here, if somebody can tell me how to put it under a spoiler thingy.
You inbox him.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You should PM, and just so you know:
Code:
[spoiler]
This is a spoiler!
[/spoiler]
this makes:
This is a spoiler!