Whitelist Server Project Dinamo [Monster 1.1.2][Whitelist][15 slots][No bans][18 +]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
sorry to hear that Flat, get better mate. health comes first bud. see you soon(tm)

Popeen

Jul 29, 2019
To bad but totally understandable, as C04L said, health first. Hope you get better soon.

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sad to see this sever close. I had alot of fun here but I completely understand your reasoning. I hope things will work out for you Flat.

sgtjester

Jul 29, 2019
get well soon flat , sad to hear that....thanks alot for running the server for us really enjoyed every second while playing....hope everything goes perfect
and keep us updated if possible. wish you quick recovery

honor

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username :honor
Location and GMT : Lithuania
----------------------
Have you been banned from other Minecraft servers, if yes, why? : No, never.
Why would you like to join? : I like minecraft, when I have free time I play it.
Why should we accept you? : I'm verry friendly, like to help, I have a lot of exp. in most of the mods, specially in bees, industrial, thaum, and others.
What kind of experience do you have in FTB Monster or any other modpacks/mods? : I like to build and do interesting stuff.
How often will you be online? : Very often. 3-6 h per day.
Do you agree to our rules? : Yea.