Process cant access NEISubset.cfg

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
what if i bitlock or truecrypt the files...? im gonna try that
I have no idea why you think that that is going to work.
In that link I gave you there where more was more then 1 program listed, if the first doesn't work maybe another one.
And if you can't access one of the files due to the permissions of that file then that might be the problem as well.

Aaron B

Jul 29, 2019
And if you can't access one of the files due to the permissions of that file then that might be the problem as well.
well.....you try to change something on searchindexer.exe....you also dont have rights for that file....

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
well.....you try to change something on searchindexer.exe....you also dont have rights for that file....
I currently can't as I am currently running Linux. And same thing applies as I said previously, there was more than 1 program listed to see what program uses the files.

Aaron B

Jul 29, 2019
._. i tried like 6-7 of these programs but none of them detects anything :/ im gonna try deleting that file and let it download agin.....lets see if that works

Aaron B

Jul 29, 2019
why am i so dumb...i could just copy the mods to a fresh forge install :D goddamn im dumb..

Last edited:

Aaron B

Jul 29, 2019
well i cant...if i try to connect to a server it just shows the blank background with a done button :/ but it starts..

Aaron B

Jul 29, 2019
D: im so sad right now...i disabled win defender stopped indexing opened resmon searched for things that are holding up NEISubset.cfg nothing clicked force update started the game ...tried to join...it crashed...what do i have to do to play ftb? sell my soul?...WHAT?!