Problems with Lava pump in Nether

Snaasegh

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! I started to play FTB a few days ago, and I must say I'm absolutely amazed by this modpack!

I found a few lava sources right where I built my power station, but it drained quickly though :( So I found my way to the nether, found an ocean of lava and started to build the setup. When I was done, placed the ender tanks, the chunk loader etc. and started the system, it worked! I was down in the nether watching it pump lava into the ender tank, and I had a buddy in the main world checking our lava tank and it filled up, but not for long... :/

It worked for about 10 seconds while I was down there, but then it stopped working for some reason. I don't have any pictures of the setup because I'm at work writing this, but I'll try to explain.

There is two pumps (The mining well I believe it's called) connected to 4 redstone engines each. I use cobblestone waterproof pipes to bring it to the endertank. Thats basicly it.. As I said, it worked for about 10 seconds before it stopped running.

So can anyone help me out? Anyone had the same or similar problem?

Regards
\\Snaasegh

Motteks

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Snaasegh
It might be,that the Lava is not deep enough for the pump. I had similar problems ,the lava was only two blocks deep

Snaasegh

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks guys. I will check when I get home. I saw the bug you mentioned ICountFrom0, so I will move the chunk loader.

Unfortunetly I don't have access the the cfg file, but I will make the server admin check.