Problems are problematic...

Blackmajik123

Jul 29, 2019
So i am trying to start my own direwolf 20 (1.1.1) server. I followed all of the instructions posted here and had to look at a youtube video or two (specifically this one:
) annoying voice aside, I am still unable to get my server up and running. I continue to receive the following error:

We appear to be missing one or more essential library files.
You will need to add them to your server before FML and Forge will run successfully.java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:249)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:25)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.java:12)
logout

I have a Macbook Pro (2.5 ghz Intel Core i7 16 gb running osx 10.9.5) Any help would be appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Did you run the FTBinstall.bat or FTBinstall.sh if on Linux or Mac?

Blackmajik123

Jul 29, 2019
>.> tried to run the .bat and it says theres no program to run it. Tried to run the .sh and a bunch of text popped up... Gawd I am such a noob lol

Blackmajik123

Jul 29, 2019
And followed immediately with another error...
[19:04:26] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Can't revert to frozen GameData state without freezing first.
[19:04:26] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[19:04:26] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Holder lookups applied
[19:04:26] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state CONSTRUCTING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
logout

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Try redownloading the pack, to me it looks like the download is not complete. I think you should also update your java to at least java 7, you are currently running java 6.

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
I only realized the cause of the crash afted asking for the crash report, and I was too slow to edit my post.

It crashes because Big Reactors is missing a required mod, and it looks like it's missing because for some reason it can't open/read the jar/zip file.

Blackmajik123

Jul 29, 2019
alright i get all the right messages now but when i load minecraft and go to multiplayer i cannot see my server (even after i put in the correct ip...)

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
Try connecting to 127.0.0.1 or localhost and see if you can connect.