problem with my me system

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
ok so something realy wierd i dont think ive ever seen before is currently going on in my me[applied energistics] system. im ordering the creation of per say 100 gold ore to be pulverized in my pulverizer to become 200 gold dust.. .. ive got 700 gold ore in my me system and ive made sure the correct pattern is inside a me interfect directly above the pulverizer and they are connected to the me system in a correct way. but it still wont send the gold to be pulverized and when checking inside crafting monitor to see if its missing something it just showed the need to create 200 gold dust but nothing zero nada in the required items.. what in the lord?

ftb bug.jpg

and yes the machines do have energy inside of them. so its not the issue either and ive checked the cables leading to the machines to see if they might be missing any cable.. nope

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
never mind pretty much solved it.. i dont know what exactly went wrong but it works now [i played a bit with the settings of the machines]