Problem with Magmatic Dynamos (FTB Monster, MC 1.6.4)

Zalagor

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, you proved so awesomely helpful the last time I had power issues so I thought I'll give it another shot.

I'm currently running this setup (In creative for testing purposes):

Pump with 4 redstone engines in nether -> Ender Tank (Nether) -> Ender Tank (Overworld) -> Golden fluid pipe -> 4x Magmatic Dynamo (AND 4x Geothermal Generator (Has a different cable than conduit for power output of course)) -> Redstone Energy conduit -> Redstone Energy Cell

Now, the issue with this setup is that all the dynamos only output 4 rf/t, whereas, if I understand correctly, they should output 80 rf/t.

Any ideas? Comments and ideas to better the system are of course very welcome :)

John.E

Dec 18, 2013
Doral, FL
Hi guys, you proved so awesomely helpful the last time I had power issues so I thought I'll give it another shot.

I'm currently running this setup (In creative for testing purposes):

Pump with 4 redstone engines in nether -> Ender Tank (Nether) -> Ender Tank (Overworld) -> Golden fluid pipe -> 4x Magmatic Dynamo (AND 4x Geothermal Generator (Has a different cable than conduit for power output of course)) -> Redstone Energy conduit -> Redstone Energy Cell

Now, the issue with this setup is that all the dynamos only output 4 rf/t, whereas, if I understand correctly, they should output 80 rf/t.

Any ideas? Comments and ideas to better the system are of course very welcome :)

Is the Energy cell full? When there is nothing consuming power then the Dynamos will down-step to 4 rf/t and consume less lava.

Zalagor

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Energy cell full? When there is nothing consuming power then the Dynamos will down-step to 4 rf/t and consume less lava.

It was indeed full, but when I replaced it with an empty one, all the except one still remained at the 4 RF/t :(. Meaning one of the dynamos went on to produce 80 rf/t, but all the other 3 remained at 4, even during the time when the Energy cell is still half empty only one of the dynamos is outputting 80 rf/t

EDIT: It seems that for some reason I had a Leadstone energy cell connected to it all, so no wonder only one dynamo was outputting 80 rf/t as Leadstone can only recieve 80 rf/t.
I replaced it with the redstone energy cell as planned in the beginning and it works like a charm now. So thanks alot for clearing up the matters of Dynamos not outputting full power unless the recieving energy storage has room.

Once again, big love!

Last edited: