Problem when loading world

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FTB_Time

Jul 29, 2019
When I load my world, it does not load and just returns to the main screen. I have tried replacing the level.dat with a backup but this does not work... Is there a fix?

Bigpak

Jul 29, 2019
AHA! YES! I am not the only one. I also have this problem AFTER loading a world or joining a server, trying to go back to singleplayer world and load it up it will sit there for a moment go back to main menu, you try and do it again? it locks up and you have to end the process. I suspect it may have something to do with ram as I have 211 mods loaded and have only allocated about 3-4 gigs on my client itself. What modpack are you using and how many mods are loaded and how much ram do you have allocated to your client?

FTB_Time

Jul 29, 2019
AHA! YES! I am not the only one. I also have this problem AFTER loading a world or joining a server, trying to go back to singleplayer world and load it up it will sit there for a moment go back to main menu, you try and do it again? it locks up and you have to end the process. I suspect it may have something to do with ram as I have 211 mods loaded and have only allocated about 3-4 gigs on my client itself. What modpack are you using and how many mods are loaded and how much ram do you have allocated to your client?
This is exactly it!

I'm using Direwolf20 but with added mods - 149