Problam with Bees and alvearys

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Liron

Jul 29, 2019
hello i recently start to work with bees and i got alveary
my base is at mystcraft age mooshroom island biome
and my regular bees dont work there so i put a heater fan hydrogltor i supply them with water lava power
and non its still hostil envirment waht can i do????????????????????/

Liron

Jul 29, 2019
z3kjdyyznzwy.png
[/URL][/IMG]
http://www.siz.co.il/my/z3kjdyyznzwy.png

ntegwzy4ynuy.png
[/URL][/IMG]
http://www.siz.co.il/my/ntegwzy4ynuy.png

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I am not sure what could be the problem, but maybe heaters and other acclimating machines only up/lower by 1?

Never used them, but it might be worth investigating.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
what does this look like in your alveary?

biome.jpg

not needed to use those particular alveary blocks myself so not sure how they work, if needed I'd give my bees the stats to fit the biome.

also cant you add images directly to your post, I have an upload files button down at the bottom right

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
*alvearies
not alvearys

As for the bees, they usually tell you everything you need; check them in a beealyser and the machine itself (like ako said)

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
forest has T/H: normal/none so the damp is the issue, needs to adjust the bee or work out what the alveary needs... I've never used the tolerance changers on an alveary so can't help with that bit.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Hygroregulator changes humidity by 20% and temp by 10%. You'll need more than one if you're in mushroom biome. I tested them out myself and they eat a lot of lava.

What I do is build a research center in a better biome for bees and then just use serums to match whatever biome my production is in.

NoYouCantHaveMyName

Jul 29, 2019
If it helps, I do all my bee stuff in an alpine forest biome. I found that most bees work there. The ones that don't, I always just inject with the right temperature and humidity serums.