• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lawn1boy

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking to play on a server with just a few people. Not because I do not know how to play I am just looking for someone to play with.

monyarm1

Jul 29, 2019
i would be willing to join the server. just one question where are you from (because of time zones)

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Well if your into more tech things then how about checking out my server? If you want to the link is in my signature. I unlike some servers is to host for a couple of people instead of 20+. I can get to know players instead of a ton of strangers and be able for the server to handle what you wanna do by actually only hosting what the server can deal with.

Zac6000

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking to play on a server with just a few people. Not because I do not know how to play I am just looking for someone to play with.

just came here thinking the exact same thing and want someone to play on my yogscast server as i have been alone on it for a while and want some company. i live in canada. the server is already started so there is some nice resources around. also i have skype so we could chat :)